Media Eddie Hearn being disrespectful towards Conor Mcgregor

Was Eddie right in refusing to talk about McGregor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Wow, this is a weasel move. Eddie could have just said Conor speaks for Conor but instead he refuses to allow the people to ask about McGregor?

McGregor backs the sport of boxing? No, he backed Katie Taylor, this is a weasel move.

McGregor sponsored Katie, he brought the McGregor brand behind her and you want to do this?

Man, this just feels dirty.

conor-mcgregor-you%27ll-do-what-you%27re-told.gif

Post it on the boxing forum. Eddie is a boxing promoter and Conor retired several years ago from MMA. Nobody cares.
Either you are dumb af or a delusional hater, Conor threads are still the most popular ones thanks to guys like you.
I don't love or hate Conor so i rarely comment on threads about him but it's funny how guys like you are so obsessed. You could've ignored this and check out other threads but you say nobody cares while caring about it lollll

Either you are dumb af or a delusional hater, Conor threads are still the most popular ones thanks to guys like you.
I don't love or hate Conor so i rarely comment on threads about him but it's funny how guys like you are so obsessed. You could've ignored this and check out other threads but you say nobody cares while caring about it lollll
This thread has nothing to do with MMA. It's a joke, and so are you. LOL at "hater". Nobody cares about conor anymore. He doesn't fight. Deal with it, fanboy.

Post it on the boxing forum. Eddie is a boxing promoter and Conor retired several years ago from MMA. Nobody cares.

Conor IS MMA.

No such thing as "the boxing forum" regarding Conroy McGillicutty!

You need help bud

The shit reporter was trying to steer the conversation into the political arena and Eddie professionally and politely said we are here to celebrate Katie not talk about Conor.

WTF is wrong with that?

McGregors not worthy of being in the same photo as Katie Taylor.

I'm not a Connor fan but it's the other way around.

Women's boxing is shit. 10 x 2 minute rounds of pitter patter. At least the MMA chicks fight for the same length rounds as the men

If he talks to Conor like this imagine how he’d talk to YOU

I just watched the video, how did he disrespect Conor in any way there?

Conor sponsors Katie, Eddie tried to put distance between Katie and Conor by saying he sponsors all of boxing.

He says it’s a “negative” question, implying what Conor said is negative. He implies talking about McGregor takes shine away from Katie when McGregor is a big reason why mma fans care about Katie.

The shit reporter was trying to steer the conversation into the political arena and Eddie professionally and politely said we are here to celebrate Katie not talk about Conor.

WTF is wrong with that?

Eddie tried to put distance between and Conor by saying McGregor sponsors boxing, when he specifically sponsors Katie.

Then he says the reporter only wants to talk about negative things, implying what Conor said was negative or bad.

Then he acts like talking about Conor takes shine away from Katie.

Eddie Hearn had no problem using Conor ‘s popularity to build Katie Taylor, then when Conor makes some controversial statements, he doesn’t want to be associated with Conor. Weasel

Back