Conor Mcgregor is a.......

...... great actor, bad fighter

Maybe in WWE, they can use conor for some acting shit.

He's a very accomplished fighter. Championships are a better gauge of a fighters ability than any internet opinion.

Would love to see what the people in this thread have achieved in their life apart from holding 5 figure 9-5 job. If any of you had the opportunity you'd trade places with him in a heartbeat.

A one time great, who invigorated the sport at a time where it was badly needed, but who has lost his hunger and desire to be the best...

He's a very accomplished fighter. Championships are a better gauge of a fighters ability than any internet opinion.
Makes me wonder what the haters in this thread have accomplished in their. About 5 years ago, Conor was just another fighter. Today is the fighter who's coattail every other fighter desperately wants to ride. He achieved more in years than any on this board will achieve in their lifetime.

....A clown.

A clown is a kind of entertainer, or performance artist, who performs physical comedy and stunts to amuse others.

Many clowns belong to a circus, while others fight in the UFC. Clown usually have props with them, like a bottle of Whiskey. A clown performs weird walks while swinging their arms while making funny faces. Kids and adults usually cheer, laughs, and claps at his performance while chanting "Ole Ole Ole Ole...Ole..Ole". While most clowns wear makeup, most have masks that disguises their true self.

Makes me wonder what the haters in this thread have accomplished in their. About 5 years ago, Conor was just another fighter. Today is the fighter who's coattail every other fighter desperately wants to ride. He achieved more in years than any on this board will achieve in their lifetime.

It's easy for them to sit in their xxl Avengers shirt and criticise but they could never do it themselves.

So has Martha Stewart
the whole point of working or building a brand is to make money. Any fighter would trade with him tomorrow. He did a good job of building himself and making money. He has losses as do most fighters even the greats but he also made a name for himself and has made great money. He is not down let me bang bro making 10k/10k and losing every other fight.

He is sti young enough to rebound and find more success fighting. Although his issue is cardio and it will get worse as he ages so who knows what will ultimately happen. Either way the guy made enough money already to take care of his family unless he blows if continuing with a flashy lifestyle.

Would love to see what the people in this thread have achieved in their life apart from holding 5 figure 9-5 job. If any of you had the opportunity you'd trade places with him in a heartbeat.
Well i can say i haven't tapped out 4 times.....

In related news.. Anderson Silva is a pussy as well.. Tapping to Ryo Chonan, Takasi, got knocked out against Weidman and even quitted in that rematch. What a bum right.
In fact, the only 3 fighters that arent pussies are Ortega, Jones and Khabib. the rest all have lost and are per definition cans!

How else do they boost their brittle egos?

You're wrong, these people don't have ego's. If you put the average sherdogger in a social setting, they will become very awkward fairly quickly... they tend to be reclusive.

I can tell you now the weather here is windy and it has been raining. I am one of less than 10% who could tell you the current weather. I guess this is why the likes of you and I don't live our lives through the failures or successes of other men.

Ronda rousey situation all over again.
UFC marketing machine strikes again.

Oh come on, really.

Rousey Fought soccer moms and girls with very little skill.

Conor beat the likes of, Diaz, Holloway, poirier, Aldo, Alvarez, Mendes.

its not even comparable.

Thank you for the fresh and new perspective TS. I was under the impression that Conor won all those fights by knockout. Now I know.

Back