Conor McGregor’s whiskey, Proper No. 12, sets ‘sales’ and ‘buy’ records despite abysmal reviews

$15 whiskey at $25 dollars because of Conor's name is a 3 year aged blended whiskey. Anybody who expected a quality whiskey is retarded.

Former UFC lightweight champion, Conor McGregor, has nearly 30 million followers on Instagram, so when “Notorious” announced he was the proud owner (and chief marketer) of Proper No. 12, his new Irish whiskey, a bunch of them probably ran out and bought it.

Many, I’m sure, soon regretted it.

By this point, based on volume, McGregor may be fast approaching that billion-dollar mark estimated by UFC President Dana White. That said, it will be interesting to see if whiskey drinkers come back for another bottle, or if Proper No. 12 drops out of the top 10 like a blockbuster movie that opens huge — then tanks when people realize it’s junk.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/12...sales-buy-records-despite-abysmal-reviews-mma

it will fall if it really as bad as people said.

im sure what helped the sales at first were all his fans preordering it and now to stay on top they have to be able to sell to bars and night clubs long term

No one cares about initial sales on a hyped/trending item. Show me repeat sales that break records and i'll be impressed.

If Nickelback released a whiskey, it would blow the numbers out of the water. Popularity almost never represents quality.

New product. everyone will buy it to see how is it and later sales drop. but put Mcg's face on cheap whiskey and people will buy it, the guy is charismatic.

Conor is the master bullshitter but props to him for winning at life

Its because it hasnt had long enough in the barrel. The next batch will be alot nicer as its not as young. It was rushed to come out in time to promote the fight. All these fuckin noobs thinkin the current proper 12 is gonna be the only one in circulation

That Proper 12 four year is gonna break ALL THE RECORDS!!!

That's a victory for him with that, people usually stick to what they're use too. The consumers will probably never buy again though, I've yet to try though, still curious.

Should i be?

I got a bottle. I planned on opening it after Conor knocked the f out of Khabib so instead I'm saving that one for the rematch.

It's delicious whiskey, pure whiskey.
Conor fan calls the whiskey delicious despite not having opened the bottle. Shocker.

People that didnt even drink it are already hating on it. Proper Twelve is delicious and also very good to get sex with beautiful girls.
Conor fan needs to get girls drunk to get them in bed. Shocker. I guess the giant lion tattoo doesn’t do it for the ladies.

I love Sherdog. Always high entertainment value.

Conor fan calls the whiskey delicious despite not having opened the bottle. Shocker.

Conor fan needs to get girls drunk to get them in bed. Shocker. I guess the giant lion tattoo doesn’t do it for the ladies.

I love Sherdog. Always high entertainment value.

Im a Conor hater to the bones dude, but Proper Twelve is good for drinking and sharing nice moments. And when did i say i have to get girls drunk to have sex? You talk like a fucking mormon.

Last edited:
I had a bottle. It’s not that bad. I couldn’t tell it apart from jamiesons.

you know that kind of honesty is going to get you in trouble...

if people reviewed it based on it's price i'm sure it holds up fine.

I'm drinking it right now, mixed with lemonade, you fucking pussies.

You know who this article's source is....?
Conor; so if you believe Conor, the guy who posted no figures or data to confirm his statement then good luck.

Whiskey always tastes like piss and anyone who claims to be an afficionado probably drinks piss straight off the dick.

Now we know who bought all the whiskey... He is drowning his sorrows in it.
"Dammit!!! Conors clothing line WILL be the biggest!!! Conor MUST make the most money!!" .

Back