Conor McGregor’s whiskey, Proper No. 12, sets ‘sales’ and ‘buy’ records despite abysmal reviews

1. McGregor buying his own shit to fool the public with false demand illusion.
2. The few people that actually went out on their miserable alcoholic lives to buy it were affected with illness from how bad it was and entered a nauseatic state.

Pretty much sums up the man. Many buy a shit product because he sells it well.

People are dolts.

All whiskey at that price tastes like demon spitfire. His name value alone could make it a very profitable business.
No, they don't. Unless you aren't one of those princesses who tastes the price tag.

Cheap store-brand whisky is cheap because it's "no-brand" whisky, not because it's bad whisky. Only the most useless of tools would buy Proper 12 instead of proper Walmart or Costco whisky. That's also the market Conor goes for. Stupid people is where the money is. And there are lots of them. To quote George Carlin: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

No, they don't. Unless you aren't one of those princesses who tastes the price tag.

Cheap store-brand whisky is cheap because it's "no-brand" whisky, not because it's bad whisky. Only the most useless of tools would buy Proper 12 instead of proper Walmart or Costco whisky. That's also the market Conor goes for. Stupid people is where the money is. And there are lots of them. To quote George Carlin: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
<YeahOKJen>

PROPER NO. TWELVE
Irish Whiskey
Reviews and Tasting Notes

Appearance / Color
Deep liquid gold.

Nose / Aroma / Smell
Floral and fruity character, accompanied by aromas of sweet tap almond and baked green apple.

Flavor / Taste / Palate
Incredibly smooth with tappy notes of vanilla, honey-like sweetness and gingerbread spice.

Finish
Strong and long finish with a character of toasted wood and honey.

People who gives review dont hate it really. Seen people giving their opinions.

I dont find anything wrong with his brand really.

PROPER NO. TWELVE
Irish Whiskey
Reviews and Tasting Notes

Appearance / Color
Deep liquid gold.

Nose / Aroma / Smell
Floral and fruity character, accompanied by aromas of sweet tap almond and baked green apple.

Flavor / Taste / Palate
Incredibly smooth with tappy notes of vanilla, honey-like sweetness and gingerbread spice.

Finish
Strong and long finish with a character of toasted wood and honey.

Baked green apple?<JerryWWF>

people say its bad in the sense its just for mass sales - the compare it to jamison. whiskey drinkers are like craft beer people, they like weird shit in the whiskey to keep them interested. his whiskey is only 3 years and nothing special

Now u guys want to hat on the man's whiskey. Dont fret. I'd bet a lot of his endorsements will suffer after the fight. Who wants to support a quitter

It's pretty expensive, no? You can get a bottle of Stranahan's at that price.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/...whiskey-proper-no-twelve-khabib-nurmagomedov/

th
th
I thought it was cheap, mid 20s

Never had stranahans

What a coincidence, Conor sets sales and buy records despite abysmal grappling.

It's just a $30 bottle of whiskey. Taste's alright.
People need to chill with the hyperbole.

I thought it was cheap, mid 20s

Never had stranahans

Yeah, people are saying McGregor's stuff is inexpensive, but from what I found it is about 40 pounds, which is over $50.

As for Stranahan's, it's small batch master distiller stuff. I'm not a straight whiskey drinker (the whiskey I drink is mostly Seagram's or Crown Royal mixed with a splash of cola in Black Tooth Grins), but straight whiskey drinkers have really good things to say about it, but it's over $50 a bottle as well.

Records to an extent. It will rapidly die off as the gimmick of it fades. Nobody is long term drinking that crap.

Back