Conor McGregor’s whiskey, Proper No. 12, sets ‘sales’ and ‘buy’ records despite abysmal reviews

Buy and sales record based on what? Conor's instagram? Is that as credible as Trump's twitter? Has Ja Rule confirmed?

Former UFC lightweight champion, Conor McGregor, has nearly 30 million followers on Instagram, so when “Notorious” announced he was the proud owner (and chief marketer) of Proper No. 12, his new Irish whiskey, a bunch of them probably ran out and bought it.

Many, I’m sure, soon regretted it.

By this point, based on volume, McGregor may be fast approaching that billion-dollar mark estimated by UFC President Dana White. That said, it will be interesting to see if whiskey drinkers come back for another bottle, or if Proper No. 12 drops out of the top 10 like a blockbuster movie that opens huge — then tanks when people realize it’s junk.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/12...sales-buy-records-despite-abysmal-reviews-mma

People who buy don't do it because they want to drinnk good whisky, they do it because they are Mcgregor's fans and/or want to "show off" with an overpriced bottle

I had a shot last night just because my buddy was buying a round. Holy fuck it's just pure gasoline, terrible stuff.

Its because it hasnt had long enough in the barrel. The next batch will be alot nicer as its not as young. It was rushed to come out in time to promote the fight. All these fuckin noobs thinkin the current proper 12 is gonna be the only one in circulation

It's the type of thing that goes big out of the gates but if no quality or mass PR for it will slowly go down.

Many, I’m sure, soon regretted it.
What's amazing is this is a quote from an MMA news site. News media can't help but insert their opinions in everything. They literally have no idea what their job is anymore. This is what Khabib was talking about. The media as a whole are basically paid shit stirrers.

Its because it hasnt had long enough in the barrel. The next batch will be alot nicer as its not as young. It was rushed to come out in time to promote the fight. All these fuckin noobs thinkin the current proper 12 is gonna be the only one in circulation

Or you know it's a different drink just rebranded, new label that's all.. that makes more sense don't you think.

I have yet to see a person say they liked it.
Seriously, and I've tried to look!

of course it sold well.... theres a drink called Buckfast that sells like hotcakes in Scotland, and its fucking disgusting..... we have similar alcohol problems with Ireland so this makes sense.

if it gets you fucked up, it will sell well over on these islands

Conor's whiskey sets sales and buys record.

Source: Conor.

Even being so, it's overpriced as fuck and not good ... even by young, dyed, low alcohol whiskey standards.

All the Conor fans will think the reviewers are just Conor haters and that's why it got bad reviews

eSRtgWn.jpg

Back