Conor is the best puncher in UFC history

This is next level nuthugging lmao. It was the second round.

You're literally giving the excuse that your "elite level" hero gassed in less than 10 minutes, while pretending Nate wasn't going toe-to-toe in the first round, when McGoobz was fresh.

This is next level hating lmao.

Do you know the circumstances surrounding the first fight?
What happened in the second?
Anything about either fighter and their respective careers?
Just checking...

by a distance too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Best puncher? Who is Charles Liddell?

You mean boxer?

That would be James Toney.

28_UFC118_Toney.jpg

There are a number of strikers who wouldn't get caught like this and have to panic wrestle against Nate Diaz in their prime either

DjEzRFI.jpg

It's clever you used the word "puncher" though, because that pretty much takes all other forms of striking our of the equation.

It even removes the defensive aspects of boxing like, "head movement", which a guy like Anderson was infinitely better at on top of being a vastly superior striker, with many more weapons at his disposal than just punches.

I give credit where it's due though and agree that Conor is one of the best p4p pure punchers in UFC history for 1.5 to 2 rounds. He has a great counter left, but MMA is about a hell of a lot more than just throwing a punch.

James Toney's boxing in the UFC didn't look particularly good though.

True fact but I'm sure many virgins will show up to spend the rest of their night bashing Conor

Lol, everytime I see someone call people who disagree with them "virgins" is they are likely the virgin and are posturing in an attempt to sound like a badass, haha.

I guess we are just going to pretend that Rumble never fought in the UFC though eh, or Mark Hunt or even Jeremy Stephens for that matter among several others that have far more knockouts by punches in the UFC than Conor, and actual flatline knockouts, not TKOs?

Time to make a Conor is the richest MMA fighter ever thread, and have a bunch of salty virgins cry in the comments that it isn't true. LMAO

You Conor fans all seem to have an obsession with calling anyone who questions you "virgins".

It's really quite amusing and kind of reads like the insecure posturing of virgins, lol

Lol, everytime I see someone call people who disagree with them "virgins" is they are likely the virgin and are posturing in an attempt to sound like a badass, haha.

I guess we are just going to pretend that Rumble never fought in the UFC though eh, or Mark Hunt or even Jeremy Stephens for that matter among several others that have far more knockouts by punches in the UFC than Conor, and actual flatline knockouts, not TKOs?

Man, I must be getting really old. Please refresh my memory.....how many championships have Rumble or Hunt won? I cant recall them knocking out a single UFC champion........must be my mind slipping.

also, you come across as a massive virgin when you say I'm a virgin just for pointing out you are a loser virgin. Virgin.

You mean boxer?

28_UFC118_Toney.jpg

There are a number of strikers who wouldn't get caught like this and have to panic wrestle against Nate Diaz in their prime either

DjEzRFI.jpg

It's clever you used the word "puncher" though, because that pretty much takes all other forms of striking our of the equation.

It even removes the defensive aspects of boxing like, "head movement", which a guy like Anderson was infinitely better at on top of being a vastly superior striker, with many more weapons at his disposal than just punches.

I give credit where it's due though and agree that Conor is one of the best p4p pure punchers in UFC history for 1.5 to 2 rounds. He has a great counter left, but MMA is about a hell of a lot more than just throwing a punch.
you need to get a girlfriend and sunlight.

Man, I must be getting really old. Please refresh my memory.....how many championships have Rumble or Hunt won? I cant recall them knocking out a single UFC champion........must be my mind slipping.

also, you come across as a massive virgin when you say I'm a virgin just for pointing out you are a loser virgin. Virgin.

Yeah, name calling and posturing anonymously, the first sign of a child.

I must be getting old myself because I don't recall when being the "best puncher in UFC history" had anything to do with belts. I was confused and that this thread was about Knocking guys out with punches. My mistake

He’s a great puncher actually. The best? Hmmmm... I don’t know... maybe.

I want to say Anderson but he was more of a total striker than just a puncher.

Other good punchers would be the Diaz bros, JDS, Arlovski, Fedor, Anderson, Rumble, BJ,

Conor has one KO.

Rumble is a much more proven striker.

Even no time, Garbrandt and Lineker have more ko’s

You mean boxer?

28_UFC118_Toney.jpg

DjEzRFI.jpg

Please stop posting that cherry picked photo of Nate punching a gassed Conor.

I can also post photos of Floyd Mayweather getting cleanly tagged by other boxers. Does that prove that he is a mediocre boxer?

Please kill yourself.

Jesus Christ TS, get his nuts outtta your mouth for two minutes and breathe. The lack of oxygen has made you brain dead.

Lmfao gtfo. He gassed in 7 minutes. Throwing everything you got till the point you gas out while winning exchanges isnt some incredible feat. This is the stupidest fucking logic that gets tossed around sherdog sometimes. Great strikers can maintain volume, power and technique while not gassing out in a round.

I agree with you. Conor admitted this after the first fight. Said he mismanaged his energy.

I was forced to explain this because people want to act like Nate can just stand and go toe to toe with Conor. He can't. That's why Nate clinched and went for takedowns in both fights. He was the heavier man in the cage. And it worked for him in fights.

I just can't stand seeing gifs of Conor getting punched by Diaz and then...see look he is as good or better than Conor bla bla. No Conor was tired. Looking forward to the lw trilogy to end this sillyness.

Came to post this. Rumble fuckin destroyed people. Out cold. Power from welterweight up to heavyweight.

No...not heavyweight. Rumble hit Arlovski with everything throughout a three round fight and couldn't get the ko. Rumble was gassed and had he not put his head in Arlovski's crotch and hid in the 3rd round woulda got kod. That fight taught rumble to stay away from hw. Good fight if you haven't seen it.

This is next level hating lmao.

Do you know the circumstances surrounding the first fight?
What happened in the second?
Anything about either fighter and their respective careers?
Just checking...

I'm not even hating, lmao.

But the first time McGregor was tested by a good boxer, but he got boxed up and choked out within two rounds by a two-week-notice lightweight gatekeeper. You can make excuses for that if you want.

I'm not even hating, lmao.

But the first time McGregor was tested by a good boxer, but he got boxed up and choked out within two rounds by a two-week-notice lightweight gatekeeper. You can make excuses for that if you want.
Just like your previous post, putting 'lmao' at the end doesn't add any credit to your post...
I think you should watch both fights back, try and remember what happens in them and also consider the weight and circumstances.
I look forward to YOUR opinion

He is, but I find it odd that I've never seen him throw a lead hook before. Developing a potent and fluid right hook would make him even more deadly on the feet, and he is already the most gifted striker in MMA history.

Back