Conor is the best puncher in UFC history

Nate couldn't touch Conor until Conor got tired in both fights. Fact. In the second fight this was even more embarrassingly obvious.

Meanwhile Conor was lighting Nate up effortlessly while he was fresh.

Why do you think Conor paced and chose not to engage at a certain point in the 2nd fight? Because he got tired of punching the homer Simpson of mma. You ever watched a fight before dork?

Nate knew what he was doing when he pushed Conor against the fence and made Conor carry his fat skinny 195lb frame. It was to gas Conor. And it made a difference in both fights. Fact.

Diaz nuthugs are the worst. And I'm a Diaz fan too.
orly?
As a "Conor fan" then:
raRAcq0.gif

Just like your previous post, putting 'lmao' at the end doesn't add any credit to your post...
I think you should watch both fights back, try and remember what happens in them and also consider the weight and circumstances.
I look forward to YOUR opinion

I've seen both fights. One fight had late-notice Diaz box up and tap out McGregor. The second was a razor-thin decision.

Both fights were from a guy some people consider GOAT against a guy who was never more than a gatekeeper. The weight doesn't matter. "Circumstances" are just excuses.

James Toney's boxing in the UFC didn't look particularly good though.

Agreed. When that fight was happening at the time, people were honestly claiming that if Couture even goes anywhere near Toney, it was 1 shot and lights out.. I read that non-stop. Instead we saw an absolutely absymal performance from Toney. He gave up incredibly fast too, zero heart.. he almost instantly quit once he was down too. So since he clearly didn't train his ground game (he claimed he didn't at the time too,) are we to assume that is the best MMA striking he had to offer at that time, given the fact that is more or less all he prepared for?

When you are in the octagon your striking is instantly downgraded by default, as the amount of things you have to defend gets multiplied as soon as you step in the cage, therefore it is harder to get good offense off too. That fight and other fights over time have shown this.

Toney had 1 thing that he had to pull off, throw punches, and he spent his entire life practicing that, and he didn't manage to throw 1 punch or land a single punch against a target that was running at him. I have seen plenty of other strikers manage that where he failed. So where is this mind blowing boxing we keep hearing about? It's in the boxing ring, because it certainly didn't occur in MMA <Lmaoo> People comment about the best boxing in the Octagon, should consider that we actually need to see said boxing in the Octagon, to verify it exists.

Jokes aside :), if people actually train and practice grappling, striking etc, they will soon rapidly respect the striking of MMA guys more than they do, when they realize the top guys in MMA are able to get off their strikes effectively, while defending against all the variables coming at them, not just a punch. There is a reason Floyd mayweather didn't come to MMA to fight Conor, and Floyd knows Conor is not a wrestler, it is just that Floyd is not stupid.. He sees all the extra things he is open to and therefore his own limitations in the cage aswell (knowing he won't ever look as good as he does in boxing, even in a standup fight.) He is a smart man, Floyd.

Last edited:
Conor will call out Khabib as a boring fighter during the press conferences. "Always humping...nobody wants to pay for that." Khabib will smile and say "Yes". I want Conor to get it done inside 2 rounds, but as a hardcore Conor fan, I am deeply concerned...

You Conor fans all seem to have an obsession with calling anyone who questions you "virgins".

It's really quite amusing and kind of reads like the insecure posturing of virgins, lol

I don't call them virgins, just because I feel like it or need a counter-insult. I would never make such a drastic claim without reputable evidence that such happens to be the case.

In this case, we see many, many Conor haters who show signs of sexual repression. It is very common knowledge that homosexual thoughts and desires may arise from heterosexually-oriented people out of necessity and frustration at a lack of expression of their sexuality. Thus you can clearly connect Conor haters obsession and fetishization of Conor and his fans, particularly together, as a sign of forced abstinence.

This is not something I personally desire. I would rather all sides completely avoid any discussion of sexuality and focus on MMA. However, it is completely unavoidable when haters are incapable of doing so.

orly?
As a "Conor fan" then:
raRAcq0.gif

Isn't this gif from the second round....after Nate layed on Conor against the cage and forced a grappling exchange late in the first round? I realize those things are part of mma, but Conor made a mistake going to ww with Nate who outweighed him by 30lbs on fight night. Even Gsp gassed early moving up to mw to fight bisping.

Conor was exhausted at this point. You think Nate could just land that combo on a fresh Conor? Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
He's a good boxer but in terms of being a pure puncher guys like Anthony Johnson, Dan Henderson and Platinum Mike Perry are much bigger punchers.

Isn't this gif from the second round....after Nate layed on Conor against the cage and forced a grappling exchange late in the first round?

Conor was exhausted at this point. You think Nate could just land that combo on a fresh Conor? Thanks for proving my point.
I just called you a phonie. Next time I'll make it more simple though.

These gifs all shows recklessness and head-hunting. I dont see combos, I see a larger more athletic fighters pouncing with open chin for a KTFO until he gets to a bigger man like Nate.

He did due all right vs Nate the second time (still think Diaz won) and did better than imagined w Floyd.

I want him to win against Khabib, especially after Khab taunted the homeless and his general super-fundamentalist ideology and I've been sick of liberals lately but Khabs attack on even hip hop shows and crazy religious demeanor is too much.

WAR MCHYPY

by a distance too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've seen both fights. One fight had late-notice Diaz box up and tap out McGregor. The second was a razor-thin decision.

Both fights were from a guy some people consider GOAT against a guy who was never more than a gatekeeper. The weight doesn't matter. "Circumstances" are just excuses.

People who call mcg goat, are as retarded as the people on the other end of the spectrum - aka haters/nuthuggers.

Lol at your analysis of both fights.

Weight doesn't matter?
Circustances are... Urgh, nvm

Smh

Agreed. When that fight was happening at the time, people were honestly claiming that if Couture even goes anywhere near Toney, it was 1 shot and lights out.. I read that non-stop. Instead we saw an absolutely absymal performance from Toney. He gave up incredibly fast too, zero heart.. he almost instantly quit once he was down too. So since he clearly didn't train his ground game (he claimed he didn't at the time too,) are we to assume that is the best MMA striking he had to offer at that time, given the fact that is more or less all he prepared for? He kept admitting he didn't bother with grappling (even if he did.)

When you are in the octagon your striking is instantly downgraded by default, as the amount of things you have to defend gets multiplied as soon as you step in the cage, therefore it is harder to get good offense off too. That fight and other fights over time have shown this.

Toney had 1 thing that he had to pull off, throw punches, and he spent his entire life practicing that, and he didn't manage to throw 1 punch or land a single punch against a target that was running at him. I have seen plenty of other strikers manage that where he failed. So where is this mind blowing boxing we keep hearing about? It's in the boxing ring, because it certainly didn't occur in MMA <Lmaoo> People comment about the best boxing in the Octagon, should consider that we actually need to see said boxing in the Octagon, to verify it exists.

Jokes aside, if people actually train and practice grappling, striking etc, they will soon rapidly respect the striking of MMA guys more than they do, when they realize the top guys in MMA are able to get off their strikes effectively, while defending against all the variables coming at them, not just a punch. There is a reason Floyd mayweather didn't come to MMA to fight Conor, and Floyd knows Conor is not a wrestler, it is just that Floyd is not stupid.. He sees all the extra things he is open to and therefore his own limitations in the cage aswell (knowing he won't ever look as good as he does in boxing, even in a standup fight.) He is a smart man, Floyd.

Exactly. Having good striking or boxing in MMA means you need to know how to create opportunities to actually strike. Meaning you need to have the awareness of grappling positions and threats and the skill to stop and avoid grappling threats, including clinching and getting pressed up against the cage, not only the take down. These extra dimensions take away techniques you'd normally see in traditional striking sports and add techniques you'd normally wouldn't really get away with in traditional striking sports. So no pure striker who had one or two MMA fights has the best striking for MMA in MMA.

People who call mcg goat, are as retarded as the people on the other end of the spectrum - aka haters/nuthuggers.

Lol at your analysis of both fights.

Weight doesn't matter?
Circustances are... Urgh, nvm

Smh

The weight doesn't matter, though. They are both 155 pound fighters who weighed in at 170 due to the late-notice situation. If anything, that would have given Conor the edge of having a full camp without having to drain himself to 155.

The dude gassing is more a symptom of poor preparation than anything else. No professional fighter should be sucking wind that hard in under 7 minutes.

i watched the second diaz again and it really wasn't razor thin at all if you know how to score fights.

i think everyone would give 1 and 4 to conor no question.

the two "debatable" ones which are whether round 2 was a diaz round - it wasn't, he finished better but you don't win rounds like that, its the entire round scores. and the second was the one judge who gave diaz a 10-8 in the 3rd which is clearly not a 10-8 round.

The weight doesn't matter, though. They are both 155 pound fighters who weighed in at 170 due to the late-notice situation. If anything, that would have given Conor the edge of having a full camp without having to drain himself to 155.

The dude gassing is more a symptom of poor preparation than anything else. No professional fighter should be sucking wind that hard in under 7 minutes.
Listen bud, you already lost me when you said weight had no relevance and circumstances were excuses...
To go on and further exemplify your lack of logical reasoning, doesn't make me want to converse with you any more than I already didn't.

Hope you enjoy tonight's fight card though ✌️

I don't call them virgins, just because I feel like it or need a counter-insult. I would never make such a drastic claim without reputable evidence that such happens to be the case.

In this case, we see many, many Conor haters who show signs of sexual repression. It is very common knowledge that homosexual thoughts and desires may arise from heterosexually-oriented people out of necessity and frustration at a lack of expression of their sexuality. Thus you can clearly connect Conor haters obsession and fetishization of Conor and his fans, particularly together, as a sign of forced abstinence.

This is not something I personally desire. I would rather all sides completely avoid any discussion of sexuality and focus on MMA. However, it is completely unavoidable when haters are incapable of doing so.

Interesting, it seems the same argument could be made about the obsessive super fans too though could it not?

Interesting, it seems the same argument could be made about the obsessive super fans too though could it not?

Are the fans claiming to want to fornicate with Conor or to see the haters fornicate with Conor or talking about nuthugging? The haters are exclusively at fault here.

Are the fans claiming to want to fornicate with Conor or to see the haters fornicate with Conor or talking about nuthugging? The haters are exclusively at fault here.

Well to be fair I've never seen the "haters" express any desire to fornicate with or see his "nuthuggers" fornicate with him either so I'm not so sure that argument holds any water.

Back