Conor is the best puncher in UFC history

Roy Jones Jr. respects the hands of only one man.

20091123060827_IMG_8856.JPG

Well to be fair I've never seen the "haters" express any desire to fornicate with or see his "nuthuggers" fornicate with him either so I'm not so sure that argument holds any water.

Haters have expressed an innate desire to see the latter. I've never explicitly seen the former, but I wouldn't consider it be an outrageous train of thought considering the sexual repression present.

In fact, the use of surrogacy is very common in fantasies, and something I firmly believe may be present with haters. i.e. Where they attempt to suppress their own sexual desires with Conor that otherwise ends in invalidation by planting the idea that Conor fans want or are having this intercourse instead. This is quite natural behavior in people who are not comfortable with their sexuality.

Haters have expressed an innate desire to see the latter. I've never explicitly seen the former, but I wouldn't consider it be an outrageous train of thought considering the sexual repression present.

In fact, the use of surrogacy is very common in fantasies, and something I firmly believe may be present with haters. i.e. Where they attempt to suppress their own sexual desires with Conor that otherwise ends in invalidation by planting the idea that Conor fans want or are having this intercourse instead. This is quite natural behavior in people who are not comfortable with their sexuality.
I must admit your theory is intriguing and well thought out but as interesting a conversation as this has been I don't believe it can be proven either way and is quite far fetched rendering this conversation fruitless and I'm sure you can agree, rather ridiculous, lol.

Bro....did you hit your head really badly or something?

When Conor wasn't gassed/hurt, the striking wasn't even competitive. It was like a grown man sparring with his 8 year old son. In both fights Conor mutilated Nates face and left permanent damage. In the second fight he dropped Nate what, 4 times?

Nate can't even fucking dream of touching Conor until he is gassed. The skill levels are vastly different. Nate just has a great pace.

Nope. Conor had to drop to his knees to avoid getting his head punched and knocked out. It is a fact bro.

Back