by a distance too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You mean boxer?

That would be James Toney.

28_UFC118_Toney.jpg

There are a number of strikers who wouldn't get caught like this and have to panic wrestle against Nate Diaz in their prime either

DjEzRFI.jpg

It's clever you used the word "puncher" though, because that pretty much takes all other forms of striking our of the equation.

It even removes the defensive aspects of boxing like, "head movement", which a guy like Anderson was infinitely better at on top of being a vastly superior striker, with many more weapons at his disposal than just punches.

I give credit where it's due though and agree that Conor is one of the best p4p pure punchers in UFC history for 1.5 to 2 rounds. He has a great counter left, but MMA is about a hell of a lot more than just throwing a punch.

Last edited:
The OP should provide better evidence.

Makes sense since MMA fighters can't box worth a damn and have nonexistent defense. You have to rate their "punching," not their boxing

True fact but I'm sure many virgins will show up to spend the rest of their night bashing Conor

Not even close. Look at his last fight. Took five knockdowns to get a finish.

A real puncher is someone like Rumble

lol at rumble johnson talk.

Conor is definitely one of the best punchers in mixfight history.

Made Eddie look like a bum.

One shot slept Aldo.

These newb Connor fans love talking in absolutes and making outstanding declarations without any backing evidence. That’s downright childish

Putting on Counter striking clinics vs forest, leben, bonnar, and okami are a far cry from the level of competition Mcgregor does it to. Anderson is an exciting fighter, great reflexes, very diverse striking but in pure counter punching he would use flashy shit and dodge plodding punchers.

Mcgregors landing lefts mid combo against some of the fw and lw best fighters ever. Fucking chael was landing on Anderson..... I dont blame andy, it was a different time and the division depth wasnt deep.

Time to make a Conor is the richest MMA fighter ever thread, and have a bunch of salty virgins cry in the comments that it isn't true. LMAO

Putting on Counter striking clinics vs forest, leben, bonnar, and okami are a far cry from the level of competition Mcgregor does it to. Anderson is an exciting fighter, great reflexes, very diverse striking but in pure counter punching he would use flashy shit and dodge plodding punchers.

Mcgregors landing lefts mid combo against some of the fw and lw best fighters ever. Fucking chael was landing on Anderson..... I dont blame andy, it was a different time and the division depth wasnt deep.
I disagree with almost everything you just said.

Back