Conor is a ratings draw regardless of Org; Bellator 187 peaks at 1 million viewers during McG run in

Lol...

The level of the delusion of these conor fans is ridiculous.

If you legit think some irish prick who was on welfare 6 years ago and has a few million in the bank, holds any sway over a company worth 4+ billion dollars, (not including the worth of their parent company WME) you are fucking morons <45>

Only a moron like Toner would think Conor was unproven as a draw.

Doesn't change anything for the UFC. Only thing that changed is Conor gonna sit his ass on sidelines for awhile.

of course he's a draw regardless of where he's at

It's leverage, alright... Leverage AGAINST Conor!

Conor does 1M+ PPV buys under the UFC banner, but on his own can only draw around the same amount of viewers despite it being on free television? What a bum! He needs the UFC clearly more than it needs him.

Wait, did the tape delayed weak Bellator card do better numbers than the UFC this weekend?

Lol Conor bless

Lol...

If you legit think some irish prick who was on welfare 6 years ago and has a few million in the bank, holds any sway over a company worth 4+ billion dollars, (not including the worth of their parent company WME) you are fucking morons <45>
Well tbh he has more than a few mill, it's probably close to 100

War @Sonny Qc

498697.jpg

Sonny, are you dressed in drag in your av? If so, invest in a razor for the shoulders if ur gonna rock a little red dress and woman’s necklace.

Wait, did the tape delayed weak Bellator card do better numbers than the UFC this weekend?

Lol Conor bless

No, live/SD vieweing it did about 570K or so viewers. Live/SD viewing for the UFC did about 830K. This is a +3 number which the UFC doesn't talk about because they're irrelevant as it pertains to live sports.

Lol...

He was on welfare 5 years ago, probably has more than 2 million in the bank, and just cause WME paid 4.2 billion doesn't mean that is what its worth now. But I get your point.

He was on welfare 5 years ago, probably has more than 2 million in the bank, and just cause WME paid 4.2 billion doesn't mean that is what its worth now. But I get your point.

It's worth more now.

Yeah he is a draw, and they have him under contract....He fights in the UFC, or no fight at all.

Regardless of what my opinion is on the matter, I did in fact tune in to check out what the McGregor thing was about and watch some free mma along with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back