Conor: If no #MayMac, #PacMac instead

If I didn't know who Conor was, I would have guessed his age to be 65 years old in that picture (and some others).
images

lol Conor vs Pac is gonna look like Pac vs Diaz- blitzed all night from every angle.
packKO1.gif

Conor vs Pac won't happen. Pacquiao is supporting Duterte who is anti-US. Do they really think the USA will let Pacquiao earn millions from them again? This was the reason why Amir Khan fight was cancelled. USA doesn't want anything to do with Pacquiao anymore.

Good for the fans, really. Lots of people were going to waste money on this garbage.

I have a feeling he would fight Nate first upon his return, and screw Tony in the process.

WTF is this rant ?

Manny is like an even worse matchup , he has more power and is way faster than Conor.. and nowhere near Floyd's numbers...
There is zero way this happens, Conor just trying to leverage a better deal with Floyd...

8 min wonder gassing again.

I can't believe how many of you actually thought this was going to happen

"I like to build fighters and watch their progression. I have built many to this date, and all unintentionally. One is fighting in the UFC main event this weekend."

ARTEM GOT SONNED, BRUH

giphy.gif

haha well considering Artem's presence in the main event is almost assuredly due to his affiliation with Conor, I'd say it's not a problematic statement.

Conor is one of those guys like Chael who can also spin a negative into a positive to aggrandize himself. I remember that big fall press conference in 2015 where Joe Duffy was asked a question about his upcoming main event with Poirier and Conor interrupted and referred to Duffy as "another spinoff from my name. You're welcome." as if Conor deserved credit from the UFC for losing to Duffy so that Duffy could be built up. lol.

I wonder why he doesn't call out GGG if he really wants to box?

Because that would actually be a fighter that is as big or bigger than him and an actual risk. We all know unless Conor has everything to gain from a fight he wants nothing to do with it.

why are we still talking about conor mcnothing....like the guy needs to get his arse back in the octagon and start defending that lw belt or vacate it.

He didn't do sh!t with the fw belt, never defended, and imho the lousiest fw champion the ufc has ever had, no title defenses in my book means your a big nobody.

fans can call him p4p or a goat, but he's truly not even close to any of those status' how can you actually compare this guy to what aldo, gsp, or silva have accomplished....actually defending and holding there title for multiple years.

Not pissing around and holding up divisions, yah great he wants to wait until his gf has the kid, i get that but instead of focusing on boxing he should focus on getting into the octagon again.

btw a fight with pacman would be so unfair. it would be like david and goliath the size difference in terms of length, height, and mass come fight night will be significantly different. though it woud be funny if manny ko'd conor with a flurry of his power shots, lol.

conor just needs to get back into the octagon after the baby is born and decide after his first title defense whether he wants to pursue boxing or keep being an mma fighter in the ufc.

Conor vs Pac won't happen. Pacquiao is supporting Duterte who is anti-US. Do they really think the USA will let Pacquiao earn millions from them again? This was the reason why Amir Khan fight was cancelled. USA doesn't want anything to do with Pacquiao anymore.

The Khan fight was supposed to happen in the UAE. Nothing to do with the US. If the money was right for everyone involved, he'd be fighting in America tomorrow.

How the fuck does Colin have fans I'll never understand.

Oh yeah I forgot, he only has fairweather fans.

WTF is this rant ?

Manny is like an even worse matchup , he has more power and is way faster than Conor.. and nowhere near Floyd's numbers...
There is zero way this happens, Conor just trying to leverage a better deal with Floyd...

The idea of a wide-stanced southpaw without any kind of leadhand threat fighting Pacquiao is hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back