Conor: If no #MayMac, #PacMac instead

I miss him fighting.

:(

EDIT:- Looks like he is a having a son. Conor Jnr.

Get on your knees and beg brah

#THIRSTY

130712010219-floydmayweather-071213-single-image-cut.jpg

What a clown. This guy is lame as fuck. Pick up a boxer like Manny.

kO6e9Tw.gif

he was never going to fight floyd, it was all for publicity while hes off

"I like to build fighters and watch their progression. I have built many to this date, and all unintentionally. One is fighting in the UFC main event this weekend."

ARTEM GOT SONNED, BRUH

giphy.gif

A fight with Pacquiao wouldn't draw anywhere near the same numbers as one with Floyd. And Floyd wants the easy money and the easiest path to 50-0. Why would he turn down $100 Million and a chance to beat Rocky Marciano's record?

A fight with Pacquiao wouldn't draw anywhere near the same numbers as one with Floyd. And Floyd wants the easy money and the easiest path to 50-0. Why would he turn down $100 Million and a chance to beat Rocky Marciano's record?

He won't. This all comes down to whether the UFC will allow it. And it would be stupid of them to do so. Their biggest star gets absolutely humiliated, and even if they take like 80% of Conors money they come out in the red big time.

They can take 80% of like Conors like 30-40% split on a 2 million PPV buy, or they can take 80% of 100% of Conors 1.5 million buys in the UFC. Not to mention Conor would become even more demanding if he gets a massive payday against Floyd, harder to handle, and possibly never even fight again.

I'm sure Conor will blame Floyd for not giving him 50% split or something, and Floyd will make fun of Conor for not being his own boss.

he was never going to fight floyd, it was all for publicity while hes off
Finally a post from you thats not trolling and actually correct. Conor was never gonna fight Floyd, hes was simply pulling everyones strings. Hes pricing himself out by asking for 100 million that hes never gonna get.

Last edited by a moderator:
niceeeeeeee i love you connor

<{1-15}>

Conor ........ starting his slide into a a connie Nate 3. To main 213.

His ego has grown so massive he thinks he can pull off Grandma glasses. I'm surprised he doesn't collapse under the weight of his own head

Yes, Yes! Screw Floyd. Conor belongs in MMA.

80/20 Split for Pacquaio or go beg Canelo, GGG, Loma, Crawford...

Last edited:
Returns to UFC

Gets choked out by Tony
Loses to Nate in rubber match
Retires

Back