Conor: If no #MayMac, #PacMac instead

images
Who the fook is that g--ach, spit out my upper plate

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sounding desperate at this point. #CaneloMac? GGGMac? Oh how about CottoMac. Dude gonna keep going down the line for his boxing panties night. I actually think pacquiao accepts the fight, dude is always in financial trouble and fights anybody.

This post made me laugh so hard.

This guy really had no intention of ever fighting Floyd did he? Also, Pacquiao instead, huh!?

Conor clearly doesn't know his Boxing either because anyone who knows the Boxing game, knows that Floyd made Manny a superstar. Manny's fights spoke for themselves, he was an amazing fighter and was one of the best to ever grace the ring, but in terms of PPV he wasn't even in Floyd's league.

Conor is a fucking idiot at times, like how cringe is this shadow-boxing video? He's commentating his own sub-par boxing LOL.

lShow us some footage Conor, lets see work on the speed bag,
Lmao, may as well say 'hey guys, I don't know SHIT about boxing but I wanna talk shit about a pro fighter...'

A fight with Pacquiao wouldn't draw anywhere near the same numbers as one with Floyd. And Floyd wants the easy money and the easiest path to 50-0. Why would he turn down $100 Million and a chance to beat Rocky Marciano's record?
Honestly do you think Floyd vs a dude with ZERO record at ANY PROFESSIONAL STRIKING org would bring the money/investment necessary to not only pay him but the UFC and the stupid amount of money Connie is asking for???

Yeah by the sound of that post it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
If he's rolling off other boxers that means it's not good

Should call out Canelo. It would be bigger than mayweather vs conor

Oh well. Grow a pair and fight Ferguson.
wants a fight with one of the greatest boxers to ever live.

Might take more damage than at any point In his past, present, future career.

Yet he should grow some balls and fight ferguson?

fuck off

He just called out Pac, is Pac supposed to be some kind of big draw? He doesn't call out GGG because they are actually the same size and GGG would put him in a coma.

{<jordan}

Pacman's lowest ppv number is twice as big as GGG's highest ppv number.

Last edited:
Yeah so now I'm convinced this is (thankfully) never happening.

wants a fight with one of the greatest boxers to ever live.

Might take more damage than at any point In his past, present, future career.

Yet he should grow some balls and fight ferguson?

fuck off
BRTky.jpg

{<jordan}

Pacman's lowest ppv number is twice as big as GGG's highest ppv number.
And I'm sure that Pac being 5'5 and pushing 40 has nothing to do with it.
<36>

The bottom line is that Floyd and Pac will pick McG apart, embarrass him and probably make him quit on his stool. GGG will knock his head off.

And I'm sure that Pac being 5'5 and pushing 40 has nothing to do with it.
<36>

The bottom line is that Floyd and Pac will pick McG apart, embarrass him and probably make him quit on his stool. GGG will knock his head off.

You are so inconsistent with this base argument , it makes me wonder If i'm talking with a 13 years old.
GGG is nobody who can't draw shit and that's why Conor isn't fighting him simple as that.

Bottom line is you are a dumb and salty.

Now he's playing with fire. Pac will hurt him bad. He hits much harder than mayweather.

Sometimes I think that the fight won't happen, and Conor will be left abandoned by boxing in general.

It's bizarre that the UFC would allow this fight to happen imo - after the fight, McGregor will be even harder to negotiate with. And he's already hard in this point - they couldn't force him to defend his FW title, even after losing to Nate.

My guess is that somehow WME and Dana are trying to sabotage this fight.

Maybe he should actually defend his belt in the UFC instead of blatantly begging for money from Boxing legends which he has no business to be in the ring

Back