Conor: If no #MayMac, #PacMac instead

Oh well. Grow a pair and fight Ferguson.

A jab at the other side.. and lol he "camouflaged" it ahaha alright.

So "play ball bros cause I got other options".

I wonder why he doesn't call out GGG if he really wants to box?

There is no mystery there. He has no chance against any legitimate boxer, so choosing a guy who is guaranteed to knock him cold and potentially end his entire fighting career in 2 rounds or less, while not making a massive amount of money isn't something he's going to choose.

giphy.gif

I can't believe he replied to my video. With this upgrade I'll finally be able to KO people stiff. Time to change some bum lifes, @MonstaAJ you're up!

Conor is a direct descendent of ancient Irish warriors ala Mel Gibson from Braveheart. Bring on Paq if Floyd is unreasonable

A fight with Pacquiao wouldn't draw anywhere near the same numbers as one with Floyd. And Floyd wants the easy money and the easiest path to 50-0. Why would he turn down $100 Million and a chance to beat Rocky Marciano's record?
Doesn't matter Conor would draw with anyone. Can't say the same for Floyd.

Time for Conor to get back into his lane and fight Nate.

LOL THIS FOOL TEACHING PEOPLE TO GET KTFO

And Paq would take less money. 50 split with Conor.

That problem is that Pac would actually KO him and hurt him. May would just potshot him, lead right hand him to a thorough embarassment.

Conor Mcgregor Jr will be a legend. and I dont care for the boxing matching anyway. The way floyd boxes is not fun to watch.. its not even to close to fighting

If I didn't know who Conor was, I would have guessed his age to be 65 years old in that picture (and some others).

Love how he thinks his son is instantly going to have some sort of interest in being a fighter. All new parents think that is how it works.

He used this to build his name off of a larger one and delay a title defense, there was never going to be a fight.

Back