Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

And I'm not going to claim to be an "insider" like others who clearly aren't, and know nothing cough cough...but I do know some people in other industries who are close to those in the know, and hear lots of rumblings

Here's an exclusive for sherdog that I know is sure to trigger and cause salt

Conor IS going to fight Tony...BUT heavy negotiations have been taking place for a Floyd rematch as well

There WILL be a Conor vs Floyd rematch....No later then fall 2019

Conor will fight Tony ...and he may or may not have more fights in MMA after...but the goal is to build to a rematch with Floyd

It would be cool if it were in the UFC....but Floyd is most likely just talking BS

Anyway, honestly, any one could correctly analyze and make educated guesses on what is likely happening - or to happen, based on simply gathering info and reading between lines

Again, I was telling people about Lorenzo's involvement before FrontRow

What ever Dana is claiming really has no relevance

Conor will/has gotten what he's wanted...and all parties are happy. Expect major announcements coming soon

Last edited:
That proves how uninformed you are

Without MayMac, UFC made $125-150m profit

TAKE CARE
Wrong and patently false. YOU POST a SOURCE to PROVE that

Why don't you break it down?

You won't be able to because there's nothing factual behind that

Where as we actually have numbers on Conor's boxing match VS UFC's pathetic numbers on PPV

Let's see how much of an "insider" you really are

Last edited:
https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.

Big question is When not who, Tony has an Interim LW belt waiting for unification fight, any other fight and he should be stripped, having said that, i would gladly watch whoever he fights, Pacquiao, De la Hoya, GSP, Woodley, Nate...or Ferguson.

You talking to the wrong man about financials, like bringing a knife to a gun fight
What are his credentials?

Who is he?

I've seen him on twitter.

If he were as big or "in the know" as claimed why is his twitter full of him asking journalists questions and probing THEM for info?

*on tour bus

And if you look above, ladies and gentleman, here we have the low IQ and irrational, emotional outburst of a sherdog Conor hater. No older then 14. They can not ever offer any counter points. Any due praise of Conor triggers them. Any talk of Conor does. All they can do is name call in kindergarden fashion or talk about fanboys sucking Conor's penis. Penis seems to be on their mind a lot. They typically live in basements or under bridges and are virgins. Be careful when encountering one in the wild. They can lower your IQ by simply just engaging with them. Just put them on ignore or report. Then be on your way
You are a moron and all that crap you said was retarded.Now fuck off dummy.

laugh.jpg

"Bu but Conor can't ever be given ownership/equity. Sets bad example. Will never happen. blah blah"

People understand that Conor IS THE exception to the rules

No one had ever been allowed to box while under UFC contract either, YET Conor did just that...

As even Dana stated "Conor is a unicorn and is worth everything and more"

Conor will get/has already gotten ownership/equity....thats how the real world works for top executives or high value members who are as valuable/ influential as Conor is to UFC

There's NEVER been anyone like Conor or anyone even near Conor's position, SO you can never ever say anything about "past precedent" or "any examples set"

Again, sherdoggers are clueless and don't understand big buisness, working at McDondalds and all

Conor WILL get EVERYTHING he asked for and more

Conor has likely already gotten stakes in ownership and equity

I only wonder if Conor will be allowed to talk about it in public...but no doubt Conor will be happy

Last edited:
yeah...against Nate fuckin Diaz you freakin duck

You talking to the wrong man about financials, like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Knife? He brought a rubber ducky

I get not knowing, but thinking UFC would have lost money in 2017 without MayMac & GSP was the only PPV that made money is about as far from truth as you can get.

<Eek2.0>

Last edited:
https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.

Negotiation tactic for Pacquiao to give McGregor more money. He is full of shit.

Bad business move

His stock plummets with another UFC loss which he will waste another 6 months trying to avenge and risk losing again and becoming another Rousey

McNugget's next move will be cashier at McDonald's. Assistant manager if he's lucky.

And I'm not going to claim to be an "insider" like others who clearly aren't, and know nothing cough cough...but I do know some people in other industries who are close to those in the know, and hear lots of rumblings

Here's an exclusive for sherdog that I know is sure to trigger and cause salt

Conor IS going to fight Tony...BUT heavy negotiations have been taking place for a Floyd rematch as well

There WILL be a Conor vs Floyd rematch....No later then fall 2019

Conor will fight Tony ...and he may or may not have more fights in MMA after...but the goal is to build to a rematch with Floyd

It would be cool if it were in the UFC....but Floyd is most likely just talking BS

Anyway, honestly, any one could correctly analyze and make educated guesses on what is likely happening - or to happen, based on simply gathering info and reading between lines

Again, I was telling people about Lorenzo's involvement before FrontRow

What ever Dana is claiming really has no relevance

Conor will/has gotten what he's wanted...and all parties are happy. Expect major announcements coming soon

Dude....Conor has been LW Champ for over 400 days without a single defense, if you add in his FW 'reign', it bumps up to over 750 days.

If he doesn't fight until May, as you said is likely. He breaks Bispings illegitimate champ streak of 518 days. Except Bisping actually had 2 illegitimate defenses in that time.

Also, if you include FW and LW, Conor is coming dangerously close to taking the #2 spot from Cruz, who went 828 days as champ without a single defense.

Conor is about to break multiple paper-champ records......

No shit. He cant fight anywhere else unless UFC says so.Hes not getting out of that contract.

Breaking news here

lol if im correct he still has 3 fight left in his contract so hes not going anywhere without papa Dana permision,quite obvious

Back