Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

Thank God he wants an MMA fight. His whole purpose is to be a superstar and raise up MMA as a sport to new levels. Like how boxing had their superstars that really boosted the popularity of the sport for the next decade. If he through MMA on backburner, all it does is tell the world that MMA isn't as good as boxing. If he focuses on MMA for most his career he reclaim his legitimacy. I'm sure people are tired of seeing McGregor as a circus sideshow and look forward to seeing the fighter again.

Good but I couldn't read on after I read "baby mama"

I will not comeback to this thread.

<{clintugh}>

Conor loves that club life too much.

Dance-jean-claude-van-damme-34521362-245-184.gif

Hand the belt over to the real champ son.

Lmao amazing gif

https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.
LOL!

Back