Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.

I'll believe it when he shows up.

If he does come back it's going to be against GSP.

Reason - money..

Conor loves that club life too much.

Dance-jean-claude-van-damme-34521362-245-184.gif

Hand the belt over to the real champ son.

Last edited:
I get that he says stuff like this but... between fatherhood, coke binges, thug life, assaulting officials, shopping sprees and being a good husband how can he possibly have the time to defend...?

https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.
This article sounds like it was written by someone with black thick framed glasses, a fedora, scarf, and curled mustache while drinking a starbucks frappe.

Tmz reporters are the ultimate god tier douchebags.

Another Conor thread. When will his fans realize their idol is a fraud

This article sounds like it was written by someone with black thick framed glasses, a fedora, scarf, and curled mustache while drinking a starbucks frappe.

Tmz reporters are the ultimate god tier douchebags.

Basically it was an editor that put text to the audio from the vid

Odds are you are correct

Back