Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

Didnt he say right after Diaz 2 that he wanted to defend his belt for his next fight? Then he signed against Mayweather. Stop talking and start signing contracts.

Zero chance his next fight is Woodley who is bigger, stronger, top wrestling pedigree and has mule kick power to put Conor to sleep. Conor wants Nate for the easy fight with good pay day, but might be forced to take Ferguson or vacate. Let's see if the UFC has grown a backbone and starts acting like a sport again...

Conor was responsible for over 50% of revenue in 2016...or something unreal like that..

Conor's boxing fight is the only reason UFC made great profits this year

Before Conor, the UFC was undergoing a massive decline

It was Conor who came along and single handedly saved the UFC

The UFC WILL do what EVER CONOR WANTS

Conor literally OWNS the UFC (Conor is bigger then MMA)

You don't think the UFC would love to do another 600million dollar Conor boxing match too?

The UFC would start promoting Conor vs Pacquioa right now IF that's what Conor wanted. As if the UFC wouldn't want to make big money lol

But here's a thought, Conor ACTUALLY WANTS TO FIGHT TONY

Did no one see Conor's interview event in Glasgow?

Conor said "I plan to defend and unify"

It's always been Conor's plan to fight Tony

But because Conor simply wanted to take a little time off, to rest, after making history against Floyd...impatient, self entirled people immediately started fiening faux outrage

Another reason is Conor has been in negotiations with the UFC to get his FAIR share. That was the true "hold up"

But I firmly believe Lorenzo has stepped in on behalf of Conor, and all things are getting resolved now

I expect Conor's highly anticipated glorious UFC return, to start being advertised soon. It's going to be massive news and headlines. Expect Conor vs Tony no later then May.

It's gonna be beyond massive

"Conor made history vs Floyd. Landed 113 punches and won 4 to 6 rounds over boxing's best, in his debut. It proved Conor has elite boxing. It made MMA look good. And NOW watch Conor make his glorious return to UFC. Conor's next opponent is in trouble. Conor is going to smash him and remind people all over again just how special he is. Tune in"

It's gonna be so lit. I expect Conor to get really close to 2 million buys

All the boxing fans who were impressed by Conor's performance against Floyd who became new Conor fans are gonna tune in to watch Conor smash his MMA opponent (which will be Tony)

I believe Conor has been given ownership stakes and equitity...but I believe a part of the deal is also that Conor can't talk about it in public

I also believe that Conor's base pay will now be around 15 million to 30 million. Conor even deserves more then that, but it's a better deal then before

I will be very interested to see his base pay for his next fight

What ever it is, it will 100% be history

I'm hoping Conor was able to get his base pay up to 25million plus the biggest PPV points ever

I believe Conor and UFC are happy as partners - both happy with the new deal, and are in a good place now

Anyway, all these people who were crying about Conor simply taking a few months off are going to look insanely stupid, when not only does Conor fight Tony, but sparks Tony worse then he did Alvarez

Tony with his many gaping defensive flaws is tailor made to get his soul counter fucked by Conor

Alvarez is a better boxer then Tony

Last edited:
I believe Conor has been given ownership stakes and equitity...but I believe a part of the deal is also that Conor can't talk about it in public

laugh.jpg

Conor was responsible for over 50% of revenue in 2016...or something unreal like that..

Conor's boxing fight is the only reason UFC made great profits this year

Before Conor, the UFC was undergoing a massive decline

It was Conor who came along and single handedly saved the UFC

The UFC WILL do what EVER CONOR WANTS

Conor literally OWNS the UFC (Conor is bigger then MMA)

You don't think the UFC would love to do another 600million dollar Conor boxing match too?

The UFC would start promoting Conor vs Pacquioa right now IF that's what Conor wanted. As if the UFC wouldn't want to make big money lol

But here's a thought, Conor ACTUALLY WANTS TO FIGHT TONY

Did no one see Conor's interview event in Glasgow?

Conor said "I plan to defend and unify"

It's always been Conor's plan to fight Tony

But because Conor simply wanted to take a little time off, to rest, after making history against Floyd...impatient, self entirled people immediately started fiening faux outrage

Another reason is Conor has been in negotiations with the UFC to get his FAIR share. That was the true "hold up"

But I firmly believe Lorenzo has stepped in on behalf of Conor, and all things are getting resolved now

I expect Conor's highly anticipated glorious UFC return, to start being advertised soon. It's going to be massive news and headlines. Expect Conor vs Tony no later then May.

It's gonna be beyond massive

"Conor made history vs Floyd. Landed 113 punches and won 4 to 6 rounds over boxing's best, in his debut. It proved Conor has elite boxing. It made MMA look good. And NOW watch Conor make his glorious return to UFC. Conor's next opponent is in trouble. Conor is going to smash him and remind people all over again just how special he is. Tune in"

It's gonna be so lit. I expect Conor to get really close to 2 million buys

All the boxing fans who were impressed by Conor's performance against Floyd who became new Conor fans are gonna tune in to watch Conor smash his MMA opponent (which will be Tony)

I also believe that Conor's base pay will now be around 15 million to 30 million. Conor even deserves more then that, but it's a better deal then before

I will be very interested to see his base pay for his next fight

What ever it is, it will 100% be history

I'm hoping Conor was able to get his base pay up to 25million plus the biggest PPV points ever

I believe Conor and UFC are happy as partners - both happy with the new deal, and are in a good place now

Anyway, all these people who were crying about Conor simply taking a few months off are going to look insanely stupid, when not only does Conor fight Tony, but sparks Tony worse then he did Alvarez

Tony with his many gaping defensive flaws is tailor made to get his soul counter fucked by Conor

Alvarez is a better boxer then Tony
WOW..Fuck off dummy...Lmfao

Not even close to true

Gsp vs Bisping was the only profitable PPV and it failed to break 1 million

Conor's boxing match was literally the ONLY reason UFC did great this year (ppv revenue, which was already proven to be a big part of UFC's business)

But entertain me, go ahead and try to post some sources proving other wise

Last edited:
Are you insane lol?

Gsp vs Bisping was the only profitable PPV and it failed to break 1 million

Conor's boxing match was literally the ONLY reason UFC did great this year (ppv revenue, which was already proven to be a big part of UFC's business)

But entertain me, go ahead and try to post some sources proving other wise

lol

My history posting on UFC's finances is well-documented

Lets see your breakdown on UFC's finances since you brought it up

Come on ... I dare ya

You people are so out of the loop, so clueless, and have no idea whats truly going on

Keep digging a bigger hole

I hope you are trying to post this badly & this uninformed to troll

If NOT

Very sad

WOW..Fuck off dummy...Lmfao
*on tour bus

And if you look above, ladies and gentleman, here we have the low IQ and irrational, emotional outburst of a sherdog Conor hater. No older then 14. They can not ever offer any counter points. Any due praise of Conor triggers them. Any talk of Conor does. All they can do is name call in kindergarden fashion or talk about fanboys sucking Conor's penis. Penis seems to be on their mind a lot. They typically live in basements or under bridges and are virgins. Be careful when encountering one in the wild. They can lower your IQ by simply just engaging with them. Just put them on ignore or report. Then be on your way

Last edited:
lol

My history posting on UFC's finances is well-documented

Lets see your breakdown on UFC's finances since you brought it up

Come on ... I dare ya

Do you know how much Conor's boxing match grossed?

Show me one UFC PPV that even grossed a fraction of it

Conor's boxing match GROSSED MORE then every single UFC PPV of 2017 COMBINED

It's COMMON SENSE to KNOW that without Conor's boxing match, UFC went into the red this year

Every MMA journalist has said so, how Conor's boxing match is solely responsible for any great profits UFC had this year

The fact you are trying to make it seem like you would need to see the UFC's finances to make that common sense conclusion based on FACTS that are already our there, is insane

YOU would need to see the UFC finances to actually prove your absurd claim. SHOW me how they made that money without Conor's boxing match

Last edited:
Keep digging a bigger hole

I hope you are trying to post this badly & this uninformed to troll

If NOT

Very sad

Aren't you some twitter troll who stalks journalists thinking you are some kind of "insider"

Then you should've seen it from them too.

It's COMMON SENSE to KNOW that without Conor's boxing match, UFC went into the red this year

That proves how uninformed you are

Without MayMac, UFC made $125-150m profit

TAKE CARE

Remember when Dana kept saying how Conor vs Floyd was never going to happen?

If you PM me I will give you my Twitter

I was the first one telling everyone how it didn't matter what Dana was saying, THAT LORENZO WAS the one behind the scenes who was going to make it happen

I was telling people about Lorenzo's involvement, even before FrontRowbrain was

It's simply just utilising common sense, gathering all the information and being able to read between the lines

If you think the UFC hasn't already given Conor equity and stakes in ownership, you are out of your mind and have no idea how the real world really works

In fact Rogan already let out a fraudulent slip about Conor getting what he wanted

The UFC is smart. They know what Conor brings, and they know how to do everything they can to make Conor happy

Conor is bigger then MMA and owns UFC

AND Conor is happy with where things are at right now too

A DEAL IS getting done. Mark it down

Expect a major announcement coming soon.

It's simply common sense based on being able to properly read all the information that's already out there

Do you know how much Conor's boxing match grossed?

Show me one UFC PPV that even grossed a fraction of it

Conor's boxing match GROSSED MORE then every single UFC PPV of 2017 COMBINED

Every MMA journalist has said so, how Conor's boxing match is solely responsible for any great profits UFC had this year

The fact you are trying to make it seem like you would need to see the UFC's finances to make that common sense conclusion based on FACTS that are already our there, is insane

YOU would need to see the UFC finances to actually prove your absurd claim. SHOW me how they made that money without Conor's boxing match

You talking to the wrong man about financials, like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Back