Conor hints at retirement: "After this, who the hell is there?"

Fought ONE TIME at 55....Nah, nobody to fight left....

Who is left ?
Pretty much everyone in the 155 and 170 division.
At least it would be for a REAL fighter, someone who wants to test his skills, not someone who is only in it for the money.
He always said he was in it for the cash and would retire as soon as he could and I really hope he does that and goes away.

Lol
Any 155&170

Who are you a fan of atm who to test himself needs to move two weight divisions up?
Lol

He doesn't want to face Tony Ferguson, GSP, Max Holloway, Ortega and now definitely not Tyron so the only option is to weasel out and retire. He's not even 30. He knows he has fluked some wins and has been given an easy run by Daddy Dana.

He doesn't want to face Tony Ferguson, GSP, Max Holloway, Ortega and now definitely not Tyron so the only option is to weasel out and retire. He's not even 30. He knows he has fluked some wins and has been given an easy run by Daddy Dana.
Having to fight Aldo and Khabib is not some easy road lol. Conor haters are the worst fan base in all of mma.

Can we quit pretending you fools actually care about title defenses? Mighty mouse and Joanna have how many but now they're an afterthought lol.

No one with a personality

Nope, no personality left... So boring...

Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

I'll give you one thing your posts get constantly worse and that takes some effort, let's throw DC on their too, or any other fucker in a random division Conor hasn't fought yet.

And to add you'd be the first to whine like a paid whore if Conor decided to fight GSP or Tyron.
brock-lesnar-workout-routine4x4-m8cbf5knyufrvhbklcwxlu3nf9c5tzuqad0iekdl2w.jpg

Every single one of the guys I posted would meet him at his own weight division other than Woodley, and Conor is the one who was stepping to Woodley not the other way around.

At least he did step to Woodley. Khabib would’ve just hid behind his team again. I think it’d be like the third time.

Ferguson lost the belt to injury, he hasn't been defeated in 10 outings since 2013 and is a record holder in the division. Furthermore he is Conor's co main event for Oct 6 so yeah.…..the answer is right under his nose. lol

"After winning the interim UFC Lightweight Championship in 2017, he set a new record for most consecutive wins in UFC lightweight division history (with 10) and became widely regarded by pundits as one of the best lightweights in the history of the UFC."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Ferguson)

Oh...….and how about a tie break with Diaz, why leave that at 1-1?

Back