Conor hints at retirement: "After this, who the hell is there?"

Actually, you're the stupid ass, everyone one he listed is a valid fight for Conor. Too bad Conor won't likely get past Khabib though, you big fucking dummy.
oh shit there's two of them, some fucker has told. Mysterio how to use a VPN to avoid mods, and this was more an attack on the fact all he does is fighter bash one guy, so go back into your little hole.

And TS can put Khabib on the list of a possible fight for Conor too, since he'll probably beat Conor and they can have their rematch.

That was from the Alvarez promo. UFC reused the footage. At the time Khabib was coming off a win over Daryl Horcher, after a two year layoff.

Conor hasn't done any interviews for this fight.
Sounds about right...

I think full camp Mendes, Edgar, and current Holloway also give him fits.
They may give him a good fight, many would who's even debating that? Conor will be basing that opinion on risk vs reward though, he could beat Khabib and retire and live off this for the rest of his life, none of those are big PPV fights so I don't see why he'd risk it, not to mention they're 145era and he's never going back there.

oh shit there's two of them, some fucker has told. Mysterio how to use a VPN to avoid mods, and this was more an attack on the fact all he does is fighter bash one guy, so go back into your little hole.
Quit pretending like you know anything and gtfo.

Quit pretending like you know anything and gtfo.
Another brain dead response with zero substance, I'll accept your tap out.

(awaits genius Conor vs Diaz response, can he resist?)

I like how half the fighters you listed aren't in his weight class.

If I were Conor I would fight if I want to fight but I wouldn't take more than a fight a year. It isn't about money, its about the sport and long term health at this point. If Conor invests 1/10 of the cash he's made his children will never have to work.

I dont know....maybe defend a title for once in your life

He'll fight Woodley and he'll become dbl champ again. It'll trigger sherdog and they'll say he's not a proper champ champ as he has defended a title...lol

So many broke people on Sherdog. Clearly employment isn't doing as well as Trump says it's doing.

Can't fuckin stand him now. Hurry up and get crushed by khabib then go get your head bounced around by another boxer.

When he beats Khabib, he will go down as the lone GOAT anyway.

The UFC have gotten away with paying him 10% of what he's worth to their company for years, he doesn't owe them shit. Those bums whose pictures you posted (except GSP who's a top 2 GOAT) can fight each other.

He's nowhere near the GOAT - GOATs clean out their division and prove they are the best.

Setting up the BS early.

If that's the plan for both guys, fuck them both.

LW is stacked as hell. Acting like there is noone to fight after having fought only three is plain BS.

Ferg, Lee and even Poirier is very deserving of a shot right now.

And the way it looks right now we can be happy if Conor/Khabib fight even one of them.

Also Conor fanboys trying to justify that BS are truly lost cases.

At this point best case scenario would be one of them pulling out and Ferg filling in to strangle wtf is left.

If not I hope they both retire and fuck off immediately and spare us the BS.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-13242802

"I'm still saying it today, only everyone else is saying it too. After this, who is there? Who the hell is there?"

<LikeReally5>

055_Tony_Ferguson.0.jpg

Nate-Diaz-3.png

Brian-Ortega-3-696x399.png

424_Tyron_Woodley.0.jpg

You forgot this fkr of mothers.....

upload_2018-9-15_0-24-24.jpeg

Back