Conor hints at retirement: "After this, who the hell is there?"

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-13242802

"I'm still saying it today, only everyone else is saying it too. After this, who is there? Who the hell is there?"

<LikeReally5>

055_Tony_Ferguson.0.jpg

Nate-Diaz-3.png

Brian-Ortega-3-696x399.png

424_Tyron_Woodley.0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give you one thing your posts get constantly worse and that takes some effort, let's throw DC on their too, or any other fucker in a random division Conor hasn't fought yet.

And to add you'd be the first to whine like a paid whore if Conor decided to fight GSP or Tyron.

When he beats Khabib, he will go down as the lone GOAT anyway.

The UFC have gotten away with paying him 10% of what he's worth to their company for years, he doesn't owe them shit. Those bums whose pictures you posted (except GSP who's a top 2 GOAT) can fight each other.

I'll give you one thing your posts get constantly worse and that takes some effort, let's throw DC on their too, or any other fucker in a random division Conor hasn't fought yet.
Every single one of the guys I posted would meet him at his own weight division other than Woodley, and Conor is the one who was stepping to Woodley not the other way around.

He has done this before every recent fight, hasn't he? Win or lose, he's not turning down big paydays with the way he spends. It's not like he built his drawing ability on being a flawless fighter.

Conor has ZERO title defences... must be SOMEONE left...

Conor is the one who was stepping to Woodley not the other way around.

And? You'd be the first to whinge about him not defending if he took that fight, every post you make is anti Conor in some way and is an absolute eye sore, I've never known anything like it! Every time the guys name is mentioned you get an itch, I bet you've posted in every single Conor thread since you joined.

Welcome to negotiating. If he says he has no one left to fight it = pay me more so I'll think it over

The UFC have gotten away with paying him 10% of what he's worth to their company for years, he doesn't owe them shit. Those bums whose pictures you posted (except GSP who's a top 2 GOAT) can fight each other.
{<jordan}

I'm with you TS, in fact you left off Aldo, Max, Dustin and a few others. But it seems his rabid fans would rather imagine he beats them 10/10 times than actually prove anything. Lone goat yet he refuses to compete on a level playing field, what if Diaz had just said "GG,no rm."

How about everyone he was protected from on the way up. lol

How about rematching the guys who had no camp.

Mods? Are we going to turn into the UFC and just allow a bunch of low-IQ LARPers here?

He's right. After he gets completely destroyed by Khabib people might pass on all those matchups.

Back