Conor hints at retirement: "After this, who the hell is there?"

I think full camp Mendes, Edgar, and current Holloway also give him fits.
I think your biased opinion counts for very little on here, you think your cock bashing left hand stacks up against Conor's.

That was from the Alvarez promo. UFC reused the footage. At the time Khabib was coming off a win over Daryl Horcher, after a two year layoff.

Conor hasn't done any interviews for this fight.

Welcome to negotiating. If he says he has no one left to fight it = pay me more so I'll think it over
The contracts should be signed by now..

Maybe it’s to get more fans to watch. Anyway, the dude has fake retired before.

Who is left ?
Pretty much everyone in the 155 and 170 division.
At least it would be for a REAL fighter, someone who wants to test his skills, not someone who is only in it for the money.
He always said he was in it for the cash and would retire as soon as he could and I really hope he does that and goes away.

When he beats Khabib, he will go down as the lone GOAT anyway.

The UFC have gotten away with paying him 10% of what he's worth to their company for years, he doesn't owe them shit. Those bums whose pictures you posted (except GSP who's a top 2 GOAT) can fight each other.

It's so weird,there's a new member with Notorious in their name every week and it seems one gets banned every week.I wonder when
notori0us1 was banned?It all seems so convenient.

I'll give you one thing your posts get constantly worse and that takes some effort, let's throw DC on their too, or any other fucker in a random division Conor hasn't fought yet.

And to add you'd be the first to whine like a paid whore if Conor decided to fight GSP or Tyron.
Actually, you're the stupid ass, everyone one he listed is a valid fight for Conor and would probably kick Conor's ass, especially GSP and Woodley. Too bad Conor won't likely get past Khabib though, you big fucking dummy.

He's full of shit! There's lots of money to be made, he'd be a fool to cash out now.

{<doc}

The McGregor line was just recycled from the Alvarez promo, you idiot.

Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. More in fact. Guy had a whole division to go through and was claiming there was no one to fight other than Eddie <36>

I was a fan of Conor from the beginning but this kind of attitude is what threw me off. The minute he stopped caring about fighting regularly in mma and building his legacy is the same minute I stopped caring as well.

Big-joe-joyce.jpg

Big Joe has upped his weights to 3 shtone in each dumbbell.
The tinkers always have good heads of hair, let that be a lesson to all you baldy brained former shampoo users. Use shampoo once every 2-3 weeks, just wash with water all other times and you’ll keep a fuller head of hair much longer.
Off topic but good advice to all the folic fans out there

What a dreadful response, and in fact if anyone did ask that I'd be happy as I obviously don't spend every waking moment on here, the fact you've been a member a month and have close to 2k posts all about one guy and that a pattern has been spotted is truly sad and pathetic, we all know who THAT guy in trust me.

In all honesty he might be smart to just get out while he is young. It seems nomatter what he accomplishes, so many people out there will desperately attempt to discredit it and him anyway.

Tony motherfucking Ferguson!
Basically the champ and on like a 34764325 fight win streak!

I think it's more of a challenge than a hint at retiring
No one really stands out from the crowd and you posting multiple possible opponents shows that.

I think your biased opinion counts for very little on here, you think your cock bashing left hand stacks up against Conor's.

I think full camp Mendes, Edgar, and current Holloway also give him fits.

If he beats Khabib give him Woodley. Hell if he beats Khabib I think he has a shot to beat Woodley. Can’t do much worse than Till did.

Back