Conor gets paid 3.5mil to fight yet UFC offers 500mil to Anthony Joshua?

Its to sign a multiyear deal to fight with Zuffa Boxing.

after 10+ years of UFC shitting on fighter pays, people are still surprised when it happens?

Because Conor is a C level athlete and Anthony is an A level athlete

A level athlete money is still a shocker to sherdog
McGregor gets paid more and is more famous than any active boxer right now. Fact.

Also, Conor GOT paid 3.5mil. That is nickle and dimes to what he's worth now.

Last edited:
He has never had a PPV in the states, I think Dana White is investing in his potential value, but AJ might be muscular but his chin is sketchy and his gas tank.

I dont see AJ reigning very long, I think Deontay Wilder knocks him out, and Wilder has horrible boxing skills but he has an iron chin and has legit one punch power.
Molina made Wilder do the chicken dance.

I absolutely love Joshua, but that fucker ain't passing USADA testing hahaha, we will be left with a deflated Reem version within a year.
Zuffa boxing isnt UFC. They wont have USADA.

Molina made Wilder do the chicken dance.
so, did you see Wilder who barely weighs 214 pounds take all of Luis Ortiz flush power shots and not go down?

AJ has a worse chin trust me

McGregor gets paid more and is more famous than any active boxer right now. Fact.

Also, Conor GOT paid 3.5mil. That is nickle and dimes to what he's worth now.
The point is Conor wasnt getting paid in UFC, he had to go to boxing to get paid in a one off spectacle.

When he was in UFC he was renting lambos and fur coats and gullible idiots believed he was making 20 million a fight because they believe anything.

<{vega}>
Da fuq is this shit?

You’ve got an entire division clogged up because you don’t wanna pay the man who brought major promotion to your company, and all of a sudden 500mil magically appears for a boxer that’s less popular than your best star??

Where’s all this money coming from!? What am I missing here??

EDIT:

Veteran combat sports journalist Gareth A. Davies on Wednesday reported in The Telegraph Joshua (20-0 boxing) is someone the UFC wants to sign to a multi-fight deal. That deal, Davies reported, would be worth in the neighborhood of $500 million when converted from British pounds to U.S. dollars.
Good thread.

500m isnt purse.

Far from.

The point is Conor wasnt getting paid in UFC, he had to go to boxing to get paid in a one off spectacle.

When he was in UFC he was renting lambos and fur coats and gullible idiots believed he was making 20 million a fight because they believe anything.
The point is, WASN'T =/= isn't. He is now worth more. He is much more popular than AJ. He would sell much more PPV's than AJ. What ever Dana offers AJ, Conor will get much more because he is worth more. This is simply fact.

You dont go from getting paid 100 mil to 3.5 mil unless your stock drops. Which in his case, it went up. The whole world knows who Conor is. Someone with less than 6 mil instagram followers will never ever get paid more than someone with more than 22 mil instagram followers. Conor is not only main stream, he is a world wide icon.

Multi-fight deal. Lol at those who think it’s per fight.

500 mil. Over what, 20 fights?

I absolutely love Joshua, but that fucker ain't passing USADA testing hahaha, we will be left with a deflated Reem version within a year.
francis-ngannou-brock-lesnar-ufc-wwe.jpg

no it wont.
If Dana is offering 500mil multi-fight contracts to fighters who barely draw 1million PPV buys, how do you think a fighter like McGregor will react when he is getting paid 3.5million and is three times the draw Joshua is.

If Dana is offering 500mil multi-fight contracts to fighters who barely draw 1million PPV buys, how do you think a fighter like McGregor will react when he is getting paid 3.5million and is three times the draw Joshua is.

boxing is worth way more than mma.

Floyd is why conor made 100 million in that event I wont call it a fight.

with all the bonus and all conor made closer to 20 mill the 3.5 mill is only his show money.

conor has nothing to react to he has a ufc contract he can honor or just keep sitting on his ass not fighting people he knows he loses to.

dana and zuffa boxing need a big star to take a swing with. Anthony is one of the biggest boxing stars in the world.

Where are the race baiters?

there is drug testing in boxing you know right

Back