Conor gets paid 3.5mil to fight yet UFC offers 500mil to Anthony Joshua?

They wouldn’t get anywhere near their money back if they paid him that.

ufc will say your contract has 2 fights on it if u don't want to fight that fine we move on without you.

UFC PPVs are averaging about 300k right now, Conors are averaging about 1.6million, they're just gonna put on more Mighty Mouse and Woodley fights to pick up the slack.

it called going from boxing to mma. if Floyd didn't use conor there been no 100 mill for conor.

Floyd needed Conor as a draw as well.

Floyd's last PPV prior to Conor against Berto only did 500k buys.

The cuck market is the biggest out there right now and Big Josh has it nailed down at the moment. Conor's a great salesman, but no self respecting cuck is going to envision sitting there and watching his girl get railed by a five foot eight, brain damaged Irishman without feeling he could probably physically dominate this little fella himself.
Dunno why but that shit made me laugh more than it should have

Based on his pay history, 500 million would have him fighting about 80 times on that contract.

It's a boxing contract not MMA. Dana White is trying to start a separate boxing promotion . Joshua currently is contracted for ~$25M/fight, which is considered the low end for his current status.
His current promotional contract end in a couple fights , so DW is likely trying to grab a big star to build his boxing promotion around.

They wouldn’t get anywhere near their money back if they paid him that.
Man is selling out 80k stadiums in the UK and selling 500k ppv in the UK alone.

There's your 500 million back in two fights.

lol Joshua must be getting some stock options or something? 500 million would bankrupt the UFC

but its funny how Conor McGregor had to fight Floyd to actually get paid big, before he was lying and faking the funk like Ric Flair in his wrestling days with rented lambos and fur coats, Conor even got in trouble for standing on a rented luxury car and pretending it was his own on instagram before the Mayweather fight.

The rental company put him on blast saying that car is not yours to stand on like that or something.

There are some Conor gullible fans who actually believed Conor was making over 20 million a fight, and they site FORBEs lol

the majority of UFC stars still live in modest homes get paid 250 to 500k and max probably 1.5 million a fight, after taxes, manager, trainer, agent fees they will leave with around 350k.

If they were really making millions they would be living in huge mansions and stuff.
Look at Evander Holyfields massive mansion in Atlanta he doesn't own this house any more since he is bankrupt but back in the 90s he was getting paid 20 to 30 million a fight and bought this huge 109 room mansion, if these guys like Conor and Jon Jones were making 10 to 20 million a fight in UFC they would be living in mansions as well

image33.jpg

Y-HOLYFIELD-master1050.jpg

Forbes just gives their estimated guess, they dont know the actual financials of a lot of these guys, they even reported that Mayweather actually got 20 million for his appearance on WWE when he only got paid 1 million it was part of the gimmick to get people to tune in. But Forbes added that to Floyds income for that year.
God level post.

LOL! They don't even profit this much off of 6 PPVs, all raking in one million buys.

$65 x 1 million x 6

= $390 million

After their actual income after cable and production fees, and their known stinginess - yeah, I'm sure they're clamoring to pay one guy $500 for a multi fight deal (or any kind of deal).

If they really offered that they just shot themselves in the foot. I can almost guarantee Conor is going to demand 50% more than he was asking now. And Conor has fuck you money to where if they say no, he will just retire
I wish I had fuck you money too.

500 million. The UFC is barely worth that.

WME should stick to developing UFC and MMA, not venture to boxing where it's already a saturated market.
They could potentially make the top boxing league similar to how they made the top MMA league.

It's a boxing contract not MMA. Dana White is trying to start a separate boxing promotion . Joshua currently is contracted for ~$25M/fight, which is considered the low end for his current status.
His current promotional contract end in a couple fights , so DW is likely trying to grab a big star to build his boxing promotion around.
$25M per fight. Jesus Christ. Where does all this boxing money come from? I swear even no-name boxers are making a shit load more than UFC fighters
giphy.gif

UFC is too cheap for that kind of amount, and to answer your questionJoshua is worth more than McGregor.

I am amazed that someone thinks Conor only gets $3.5m when Nate Diaz made $10m for his last fight against Conor
lol

Last edited:
There's no chance in hell they actually offered $500 million to Anthony Joshua. Or even half of that.
Or even 10% that

Or even 5% that

Joshua isn’t a draw, Canelo is the only one who sells anything

Back