Conor gets paid 3.5mil to fight yet UFC offers 500mil to Anthony Joshua?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
<{vega}>
Da fuq is this shit?

You’ve got an entire division clogged up because you don’t wanna pay the man who brought major promotion to your company, and all of a sudden 500mil magically appears for a boxer that’s less popular than your best star??

Where’s all this money coming from!? What am I missing here??

EDIT:

Veteran combat sports journalist Gareth A. Davies on Wednesday reported in The Telegraph Joshua (20-0 boxing) is someone the UFC wants to sign to a multi-fight deal. That deal, Davies reported, would be worth in the neighborhood of $500 million when converted from British pounds to U.S. dollars.

Last edited:
Because Conor is a C level athlete and Anthony is an A level athlete

A level athlete money is still a shocker to sherdog

There's no chance in hell they actually offered $500 million to Anthony Joshua. Or even half of that.

1. It's a multi-fight contract
2. Elite boxers don't get paid pennies, if Dana wants to sign him, he should pay him what the market values him at.
3. This is definitely going to affect future negotiations with UFC stars.

Has it actually been confirmed that they offered him that?

I'm pretty skeptical about that.

There's no chance in hell they actually offered $500 million to Anthony Joshua. Or even half of that.
Even if it's a quarter of that, he's getting paid a lot more than ANY fighter in UFC history who didn't fight Mayweather...

Even half of that? No chance these UFC cheapskates would offer anything remotely close if they’re not willing to pay Conor what he deserves.

I’m bummed out that he’s not defending his belt just like the rest of us, but the UFC needs to pay the man what he’s worth.

UFC offered Joshua half a billion ?? no way, not buying it. Don't get me wrong Joshua is a very talented boxer and popular, but can't believe the figure.

IIRC it was reported Zuffa boxing the ones making the offer, so I guess is not UFC/WME, somebody correct me if I'm wrong

its just a way to get zuffa boxing, or its prospect, into news.

The cuck market is the biggest out there right now and Big Josh has it nailed down at the moment. Conor's a great salesman, but no self respecting cuck is going to envision sitting there and watching his girl get railed by a five foot eight, brain damaged Irishman without feeling he could probably physically dominate this little fella himself.

I thought title said 500k and was going to say what a low offer but no way they offered 500m.

probably some shit eddie hearn said so they can keep ducking wilder.

are yall really stupid enough to believe the UFC offered someone 500mil to fight? the most highest paid boxer in the world doesn't even make that kind of money in 1 fight

Fake News buddeh

15-30 million seems fair for Anthony Joshua.

It will get lots of hype from mainstream media...UFC will make a shitload of money.

If joshua beats wilder and Fury.....He should be worth 50 million to fight in UFC.

That's 1/8 of what the Zuffa sold for.

Back