Conor goes off on O'Malley (and Garcia) regarding PED use

dck01x7-9487c069-fd02-4e33-8ea4-3e3da6a2323a.gif

Just when you think Conor can't get more annoying and unlikeable he surprises you. Such an attention whore.
I started to really enjoy his voice memos on twitter though lately; they are strangely hypnotic (that is until he deletes them once he sobers up). I imagine myself hearing some obscure elfin language long lost to humanity, and getting a glimpse of the past as I hear gregor laugh and utter his mischievous dribble.

Conor's turn is over.

Jesus. Why does he have to insert himself in the issues where Ryan is?

Cokehead yammering like he hasn't been juiced to the gills for the last few years
The shit Garcia and O'Malley got popped for literally does nothing on its own. Many fighters have tested positive for that shit, apparently it's in a lot of stuff. Conors the only guy that's been on peds between those 3.

Conor would murder Garcia in a fight but Suga would bust his ass up.

10-8 Conor
Last line was unnecessarily mean

Lmao Connor like

“Lets spar while I still got some juice in my system!!”

I always forget Suga is cheat.
Lots of guys like that right now, like Ortega for example, Islam is also another champion that popped back in the day.

I'm of the camp that virtually no fighter is actually clean, so it is what it is, but it is interesting how popping for steroids went from being a huge black mark on one's career to something inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

As soon as USADA started catching guys somewhat often when it first got introduced, and we got the wave of flimsy excuses (tainted supplements, dick pills, kangaroo meat) the fanbase seemingly became desensitized to it. Big guys like Anderson and Jones getting caught didn't help matters either, since people who love them won't just let their legacies be disgraced regardless of what happens.

And the UFC is the biggest culprit in causing this to happen, what with them looking for any loophole they could find to lower suspensions for someone like Jones, grant exemptions to Brock, etc. There's a reason they stopped announcing suspensions before eventually doing away with USADA altogether.

Got massively sidetracked, lol, but my biggest pet peeve with MMA is all the gymnastics they do to "stop" PED usage.

It’s not really accusing if Ryan has actually popped.

Back