Conor’s recent tweet

He means that he has to stay ready just in case there's a possible title defense that he needs to duck. Dude ducks title defenses like

matrix.gif

ZZZZzzzzzzz boring. Shut up tweeting and fight., thats all you do is tweet tweet tweet these days. So boring.

My prediction was always that the fight would be cancelled for one reason or another.. both of them are high risk fighters in terms of injury or weight issues. Both are cutting from 180lbs+, Tony has his weird training regimes that can lead to injury, he pulled out of the fight with Khabib once himself a few years ago, then had to have elbow surgery after the Kevin Lee fight. Khabib has the weight thing and is still training at American Knee Annihilators. Theres a reason this is the 4th time they've tried to make the fight..

Trying to take focus from the real title fight by tweeting BS.

I reckon its, Stay ready, Conor/ Nate 3 coming this summer.

That's a pipe dream, or, uh..mescaline dream
lol prob

I wouldn't put it past him tho If someone did get injured. He's def taken some no fucks given fights.

Would be an interesting way to get his rep back, that's fo sure.

but ya, I think this Tony / Khabib fight is goin down.

Conor’s a pussy.. it’s obvious he’s waiting for the trilogy with his cuck Nate

^^ this lol

the only way you will see Conor back in the UFC is when they agree to let him fight Nate ''the bum'' Diaz

he's taken quite a few short notice / risky fights. People can say what they want about Conor but he has made some ballsy moves.

Chad on 2 weeks notice when preparing for a striker when It was thought that a wrestler was his kryptonite. Nate at 170, particularly the 2nd time around after getting choked out / embarrassed. Key point being 170

Moving up to challenge RDA.

Even fighting Mayweather.

Based on that, I wouldn't put It past him honestly.

Doubtful though, I think this Tony / Khabib fight goes down..but who knows

He has taken risky fights but only when he had something to gain. He was training for a fight and Chad wasn't when he took that one.

RDA he had a belt to gain.

Floyd, he had the built in excuse that it wasn't his sport.

Nate, he wasn't risking his title either time. He threatened to retire after the first loss if he didn't get an immediate rematch when Edgar and Aldo both had valid claims for a fight.

He has taken risky fights but only when he had something to gain. He was training for a fight and Chad wasn't when he took that one.

RDA he had a belt to gain.

Floyd, he had the built in excuse that it wasn't his sport.

Nate, he wasn't risking his title either time. He threatened to retire after the first loss if he didn't get an immediate rematch when Edgar and Aldo both had valid claims for a fight.

an excellent example of confirmation bias right here

take notes men

Back