Conor’s recent tweet

Conor says things to stay relevant. Nothing to see here.

Tony or Khabib injured??

giphy.gif

Just another rich bum trying to sell some shit

Conor’s a pussy.. it’s obvious he’s waiting for the trilogy with his cuck Nate

According to my calculations there is approximately a 63.333333% chance that Khabib vs Ferg does NOT happen at UFC 223.

“Stay Ready.”
Via twitter.

Tony or Khabib injured??
Actually not a bad move for him to take a fight on short notice because then he has a good excuse for a rematch if he loses...or just an excuse for losing

It would be so awesome he comes in short notice and whoops on tony or Khabib... there would be nothing y’all haters could say hahaha

Conor’s a pussy.. it’s obvious he’s waiting for the trilogy with his cuck Nate
He’s playing a game of “oh look, I had to fight tony or Khabib last minute. I’m a beast, I ‘stepped up’”, when he could have been the one coming off an 8 week camp.

He meant stay ready, more Photo Ops with Flyod coming on InstaSpray. You know Conor really is an opportunist, with the Barnum and Bailey circus closing after 100 years, he is really filling a void.

Always with his trivial captions that doesn't mean shit most of the time

How did you arrive at that number..

You take the square root of pie (I mean a literal pie... like the super decadent chocolate mud pie that Khabib is probably eating right now) and you multiple it by the force of impact of Tony's shin hitting a metal pipe. Factor in Murphy's law, and you end up with a WMMA main even for UFC 223.

I really believe that Conor would prefer a short notice fight . We tend to forget how much media he has to do. More then proably any fighter before . Could be taxing on the man.

“Stay ready.” Spoiler alert: He wasn’t ready. #defendorvacate #ufc223

Back