Conor’s recent tweet

You take the square root of pie (I mean a literal pie... like the super decadent chocolate mud pie that Khabib is probably eating right now) and you multiple it by the force of impact of Tony's shin hitting a metal pipe. Factor in Murphy's law, and you end up with a WMMA main even for UFC 223.
sounds scientific,i'm in

he's getting ready for the real superfight, floyd

supposedly the reason he (reportedly) offered to step in at UFC 222 was so he didn't have to deal with the promotional aspect and pre-fight build so I guess it's plausible he'd be willing to step in at 223 should something happen. prolly just a empty tweet

I really believe that Conor would prefer a short notice fight . We tend to forget how much media he has to do. More then proably any fighter before . Could be taxing on the man.

Also a built in excuse if he loses.

I would bet my left, and right nut that if either Tony or Habib pulled out, Conor would not step up and defend his paper belt.

Stay ready...not defending titles.

You forgot to add the other part of the tweet.

supposedly the reason he (reportedly) offered to step in at UFC 222 was so he didn't have to deal with the promotional aspect and pre-fight build so I guess it's plausible he'd be willing to step in at 223 should something happen. prolly just a empty tweet
More promotion = more money. This is Conor we’re talking about here.

Fuck.

His bullshit is fuckin tired and lame. It’s annoying as fuck.

zg0OR.gif

Everyone is saying Conor will be taking a fight short notice....I call BULLSHIT
That boy had to take 6months to train before the Nate Diaz rematch to learn how to throw a leg kick.
He's just been biding his time while sitting out trying to train up on his grappling to prepare for these actual killers at the top.
IF and that's an IF he is actually serious about fighting again and not being a chump chump

Actually not a bad move for him to take a fight on short notice because then he has a good excuse for a rematch if he loses...or just an excuse for losing

That would mean he is defending.

Trust me.

giphy.gif

would be crazy if that's how it went down.

One of them pulls out and Conor steps In

Everyone is saying Conor will be taking a fight short notice....I call BULLSHIT
That boy had to take 6months to train before the Nate Diaz rematch to learn how to throw a leg kick.
He's just been biding his time while sitting out trying to train up on his grappling to prepare for these actual killers at the top.
IF and that's an IF he is actually serious about fighting again and not being a chump chump
he's taken quite a few short notice / risky fights. People can say what they want about Conor but he has made some ballsy moves.

Chad on 2 weeks notice when preparing for a striker when It was thought that a wrestler was his kryptonite. Nate at 170, particularly the 2nd time around after getting choked out / embarrassed. Key point being 170

Moving up to challenge RDA.

Even fighting Mayweather.

Based on that, I wouldn't put It past him honestly.

Doubtful though, I think this Tony / Khabib fight goes down..but who knows

Back