Media Combined records of the first 15 opponents for Topuria, Volk, Khabib and Islam

Is this the combined records of their opponents at the time they fought?

Doesn't mean shit if Ilia fought someone at 2-0 that later went on to be 20-10 after the fact.

GH5AyMfWAAAp3q_

Intredasting. How come Islam didnt get the same padded can opponents Khabib got?

Top's opponents are still young their records would look much worse if they kept fighting till he's 35

Should be mentioned, Khabib's first 15 fights spanned 3 years. Volk's 4 and a half years, Ilia's .... holy shit 9 years to get to 15 fights? Lmao.

Watchout, the bathtub brigade will be here in no time
My only regret here is that I came a tad late.

It's rather a pathetic exercise to rag on retired fighters about fights they took coming up WHEN THEY FUCKING WON THE FIGHTS THAT MATTERED IN THE HIGHEST LEVELS of the sport.

Khabib and Islam Bless.

(love both Volk and Topuria, by the way)

Signed,

Dirty Frank The Bathtubber

Surprised that Gleison hasn't adopted Khabib yet when Abdulmanap unalived since he already sonned Khabib.
Lost by UD 27-30 across 3 judges. Not a single blemish on the other guy's face. Spent most of his time defending against the cage.

Yep, that's straight "sonning" someone alright.
<{outtahere}>

GH5AyMfWAAAp3q_

Intredasting. How come Islam didnt get the same padded can opponents Khabib got?

Because 4 of Islam's first 15 were in the UFC. Topuria's only had 15 total fights, so you could make this same thing as "last 15 opponents" and the number would stay the same for Topuria, but would look very different for everybody else. The records of Khabib's last 5 opponents alone is somewhere around 110-10, and they were fighting ranked guys.

Khabib was just way more active than the other guys before the UFC. He had 16 fights in 3 years, Volk had 14 in 4 1/2 years, Islam had 11 fights in 4 1/2 years, and Topuria was by far the least active with only 8 fights in 5 1/2 years before the UFC.

As Khabibs 13th fight ... pretty Aka... yea. He would.

Bet you thought you said something smart only to now realize how wrong you are. Lol
What made you think i was joking or trying to be "smart"?

What's the dead horse?

how strong topuria's competition has been or how weak khabibs competition has been?
I mean, why do you think this was made? To praise Topuria or dog Khabib? Quick look through the comments tells you most people took the latter from it. It’s common knowledge Khabib fought nobodies with poor records in the first half of his career, it’s brought up in nearly every discussion about him. I.e. beating a dead horse.

I mean, why do you think this was made? To praise Topuria or dog Khabib? Quick look through the comments tells you most people took the latter from it. It’s common knowledge Khabib fought nobodies with poor records in the first half of his career, it’s brought up in nearly every discussion about him. I.e. beating a dead horse.
Okay but the part I did not know about was the strength Of illas competition that's not somthing that I've ever really seen discussed.

I think it was an innocuous statement that makes khabib fans defensive. I dont think think the thread was made to dog khabib, I think it was made to point out Illa's strength of competition.

I think Insecure Khabib fans are going to see it as a personal attack on their king, but it really speaks more about them.

Okay but the part I did not know about was the strength Of illas competition that's not somthing that I've ever really seen discussed.

I think it was an innocuous statement that makes khabib fans defensive. I dont think think the thread was made to dog khabib, I think it was made to point out Illa's strength of competition.

I think Insecure Khabib fans are going to see it as a personal attack on their king, but it really speaks more about them.
I think the only reason you include the clear outlier is to draw attention to that and majority of comments reflect that. Also TS set the tone not mentioning Topuria but instead dogging Khabib fighting cans. Seemed like a hate circle jerk making the same point that’s already been made hundreds of times before. And before you or anybody mention it, not trying to defend Khabib, just pointing out it’s a rehash of a tired topic.

Last edited:
My only regret here is that I came a tad late.

It's rather a pathetic exercise to rag on retired fighters about fights they took coming up WHEN THEY FUCKING WON THE FIGHTS THAT MATTERED IN THE HIGHEST LEVELS of the sport.

Khabib and Islam Bless.

(love both Volk and Topuria, by the way)

Signed,

Dirty Frank The Bathtubber
Fresh from the tub lol, you're still wet

Even then, your argument is weak because Khabib stayed at the "highest level" for 30 seconds before dipping. Islam will easily lap him

Fresh from the tub lol, you're still wet

Even then, your argument is weak because Khabib stayed at the "highest level" for 30 seconds before dipping. Islam will easily lap him
A man wet can always dry himself up. Meanwhile, anyone railing against the success of that group is a hating dumbass, and will be a hating dumbass forever.

That high was as high as anyone can get in that division's history. Calling that "30 seconds" is a slap in the face of all LWs, considering 3 defenses is the record.

What to say of Oliveira's reign then? Or, worse, McGregor? Half-a-breath of a mayfly?

Because 4 of Islam's first 15 were in the UFC. Topuria's only had 15 total fights, so you could make this same thing as "last 15 opponents" and the number would stay the same for Topuria, but would look very different for everybody else. The records of Khabib's last 5 opponents alone is somewhere around 110-10, and they were fighting ranked guys.

Khabib was just way more active than the other guys before the UFC. He had 16 fights in 3 years, Volk had 14 in 4 1/2 years, Islam had 11 fights in 4 1/2 years, and Topuria was by far the least active with only 8 fights in 5 1/2 years before the UFC.
Good point.

And really, everything is rendered moot once a fighter in question gets the belt and defends it a respectable number of times.

Who gives a soaring fuck if they were 0-0 coming into the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back