Which fighter holds the record for making their opponents cry?

Werdum made Fedor cry.

mma_ufcupsets_09.jpg

Jan made Ankalaev cry.

giphy.gif
The judges had a jand in that

BJ made Joe Daddy cry whilst drenched in his own blood.
this x1000

I believe the sub was released to Joe's crying, where BJ famously licked the blood off of his gloves thereafter.

BJ's story & downfall is sad as all hell, because of where he once stood in this here MMA. that was a special time when we used to hunger for events. not to say there's too much going on at present, but it feels like the sport has lost the 'warrior spirit' or soul whateverthefuck that MMArtists like BJ exemplified at the time. the belts seemingly have lost a lot of value - the incentive is income in a lot of ways. vanity, that challenges the very core tenet of TMA (safe Muay Thai, Lethwei, etc.) being discipline.

/random

Conor is the GOAT crier in UFC history. I know its not what the thread was asking for, but thought its worth a mention
Khabib making him cry

1700539948590.png
Poirier made him cry too

1700540022615.png

Conor also cries when he wins
1700540048290.png

Silva made Forrest cry after the matrix incident. Probably Chael too.

Not MMA but Mike Tyson had the one guy crying on the way to the ring. Was it Oliver McCall?

Rich Franklin actually made Anderson cry ;)

A better question would be. Who is the biggest cry baby and I would say it's forest griffin
That’s what popped into my head immediately. I feel like Anderson Silva probably made more than a few cry we just might not have seen some of them

GSP made trigg, fitch, alves cry. He just took his opponents souls.

We may not have seen it much but I feel like a few people might have cried after losing to Ronald McDonald (O’Malley). Aljo definitely cried at least and Pedro munhoz pretty much cried too…

this x1000

I believe the sub was released to Joe's crying, where BJ famously licked the blood off of his gloves thereafter.

BJ's story & downfall is sad as all hell, because of where he once stood in this here MMA. that was a special time when we used to hunger for events. not to say there's too much going on at present, but it feels like the sport has lost the 'warrior spirit' or soul whateverthefuck that MMArtists like BJ exemplified at the time. the belts seemingly have lost a lot of value - the incentive is income in a lot of ways. vanity, that challenges the very core tenet of TMA (safe Muay Thai, Lethwei, etc.) being discipline.

/random

True. I won't cry about all the free MMA being rammed down our throats, but I remember in the early 00's, I could set the DVR box to record anything available. At the time, it was Bodog, Pride re-runs, TUF, and WEC. I watched the entire programs, including prelims, and never fast forwarded a match. There were no money fights, rank squatters, or bullshit champ champ callouts. Guys just fought whoever was next. It was a simpler time. Perhaps I'm being a bit romantic about it all, but the product has definitely been diluted.

Ive never heard a man wail like Mac Danzig dropping after eating a huge shot from Melvin Guillard

Back