Coleman selling his Pride 2000 trophy, up for sale

This just ruined my day.

If he threw in the belt that Inoki gave him after beating Allan Goes -the one Vince McMahon Sr. gave him for his match against Muhammed Ali - I would buy both!

that trophy ain't worth 10% of what he's asking. Pride is done and soon will be forgotten.

The question is who would even touch the thing after seeing it on that carpet?

Screw that! I want that giant 2000 PrideGP belt!!!!!!

His fault. If he needs money that bad then he made poor choices that he's paying for now. I've been there. You learn from it and hopefully grow.

Some random dumb ass on sherdog calling him pathetic and giving career advice...yeah, that's what the world needs more of.

It's suicidal level sad is what I meant...I am more well off than he is and I never threw a punch in my life.

People are saying he's broke?

Broke?!

There's a fucking twenty million dollar check sitting right next to the trophy

Lol at broke

For realz doe, this is sad

Maybe he doesn't care about a trophy? It doesn't change that he won.

It's suicidal level sad is what I meant...I am more well off than he is and I never threw a punch in my life.

Ah, ok...my bad. It's sad as fuck, really, but we see a lot of it in other sports also. He needs a decent agent or something. Surely his brand could be stronger than having to sell his stuff.

People are saying he's broke?

Broke?!

There's a fucking twenty million dollar check sitting right next to the trophy

Lol at broke

For realz doe, this is sad

dollars? That check is for 20 bucks if you convert it

If I won the lottery id go broke buying shit like this. Sucks to see him sell it, it's one of his lifes great accomplishments.

Back