Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

We seen what happened when Colby fought out out of prime washed up Woodley who got battered by Burns and Usman.

Colby didn't get hurt against RDA - he opted for nasal surgery. He literally fought his entire UFC career with the deviated septum, he easily could have fought again. He just didn't like that the UFC was turning him around so quickly when it was clear he wanted some time off after the RDA victory. He thought he had some clout with the UFC and overplayed his hand. Funny he made the same mistake twice when he got passed up a 2nd time for Usman.

Ask Colby and I guarantee you his biggest regret was not taking that Woodley fight.
Yeah Woodley was sooo washed even though he was the champ a year prior. He just was never that good, he started losing once he faced the elite and wrestlers with pressure, he beat Maia and WB 2 and only through a few strikes the entire fight while running around doing nothing. Colby had already had a planned surgery after the RDA fight and the ufc tried to rush and book the title fight super fast.

Colby had already had a planned surgery after the RDA fight and the ufc tried to rush and book the title fight super fast.
So what he couldn't cancel it or what? He already fought everyone before with his deviated system, the way he was able to push the pace on RDA it seemed like his breathing wasn't holding him back that much.

He had the Woodley fight right there and he didn't take it. Flat out, doesn't matter how you try and rewrite history or make up injuries.

Colby said he wanted the fight in November but the UFC wanted September. He thought he had way more pull than he actually had and the UFC strongarmed him and took his fake belt off him.

Talking shit about 2 guys I would rather tune in to see fight than him

These other tough guys are scared to act like Paddy acts
he’s too secure in himself

if he dressed like a bad ass and got some spiked hair everybody would be on his nuts

LMAO the idea of literally anyone ducking Colby Covington

He won workmanlike decisions over retiring fighters. The 3 times he fought actually current, elite fighters he got out classed. He got dropped and badly hurt in both Usman fights, and Leon casually picked him apart. Colby didn't belong in there.
Yup. That's why he's constantly talking shit to the LWS. Man knows that he can't compete with his peers

He finished Woodley
33390468-0-image-a-2_1600578764152.jpg
Where Woodley was at at that stage in his career, Woodley getting finished was the norm.

Last edited:
colby should be look at himself. he seem to think he is better than the rest.

Nobody gave a shit about Colby until he starts talking trash, his style is boring as fuck too.

considering the lengths colby has gone to get attention on himself hes probably very jealous of paddy. knowing paddy is a average fighter pretty makes it hurt more.

Colby is looking for a fight with those tweets. I think Colby vs Paddy would sell. Paddy is a fellow Sherbro and I honestly think he could be champ if he keeps it up. With a win against Colby, Paddy’s name is in the discussion.

How sad do you have to be, that you don't care about being despised as long as you get some kind of attention. I'm usually not one to shoot the ambulance and to relish on other persons' misfortune, but I wouldn't miss him if he suddenly chose to do another job

Reactions: lsa
Not just the bowl cut.
The accent, the walkout, the fighting style. He's big on the social media shit and promoting himself.
All play a part in is success/hype so far.

And he knows how to put cunts away. More than we can say for Colton, lol. Couldn't finish a packet of crisps that cunt.
Lol, I don't know if you're a troll account or just a distinguished man of culture.

<BidenShutIt>
Colby trying to stay in the news by talking shit about a guy who’s career is on the upswing because his own is pretty irrelevant at the moment, if your going to talk shit at least do it about someone you could potentially fight

Reactions: lsa
Back