Paddy The Baddy was Dominant, Lad

i was watching some episode of Neighboorhood Wars the other week where paddy pimblett's dog shit in some old ladies lawn and paddy came up to the house and apologized to her and then cleaned it up.

i was laughing my ass off. he seems like a good dude.

Still not a top 15 fighter, IMO. Too many holes still in his game.

Honestly I dont see Paddy beating anyone good. He should fight Arman next since Gamrot is fighting RDA.

Can't stand when UFC tries to keep hype trains like this guy alive and feeding them washed or mediocre fighters.

He's the PVZ of LW. Only difference is he can't pivot to Only fans.

It was a dominant performance but man, I'm more convinced that ever that an actual top level LW destroys him. The guy's chin is higher than the fucking moon when he strikes

After last night, he's far worse than I thought he was.

Ground game is nothing special, cardio is terrible, striking is mediocre. This guy is going to get Bryce Mitchell exposed in the near future
24-3.
5-0 so far in UFC with 3 finishes.

You guys have an unacceptable standard.

Nobody is calling Paddy p4p no1 or anything lol, I dunno why you gotta be salty.

If losing eventually is "getting exposed", then sure, you're right. Good for you.
It will happen to most (if not all) up-and-comers...

He doesn’t bother me. Don't expect much from him but it’d be cool if he got a few upsets in the future, I suppose that the goal of matching him with Ferguson was to make him fight someone who will be the first big test, next time. But yeah, nevertheless he did win those fights.

Future champion Paddy the baddy dominated a former interim champion. He keeps knocking down whoever they put in front of him.

Perfect 5-0 in the ufc. Doing ok. Gets no hespect.

Braided hair Paddy the Baddy is born and everyone is fucked.

Discuss.

He did the worst against the worst version of Tony. He wasn't even the same guy he was just one fight ago where atleast he still carried some power. Goggins took the last of Tony and lunged it away before doing nothing more than picking up his shoes.
Tony went from being one of the biggest LWs in the division to being undersized against Paddy Pimblet...

Nah. He didn't look good. That new muscle mass didn't look like it helped much if at all.

When I was created my sherdogging name, I have been often fantasized about others quoting me and saying "hah! Baddy Paddy and Sean Suga! I remember those can/gatekeeper combatant! So funny ahihihi"

Sadly, I fear my fantasy will never come true.

#Sadness

Elves Brenner called Paddy out, I like this fight. Elves will drown him in deep waters. Regardless, Paddy has not earned a ranked opponent.

When I was created my sherdogging name, I have been often fantasized about others quoting me and saying "hah! Baddy Paddy and Sean Suga! I remember those can/gatekeeper combatant! So funny ahihihi"

Sadly, I fear my fantasy will never come true.

#Sadness
"hah! Baddy Paddy and Sean Suga! I remember those can/gatekeeper combatant!

Back