Paddy The Baddy was Dominant, Lad

He came out like an animal. Poor guy had to get on a diet. He's probably in San Diego right now eating them fish tacos and being happy again.

24-3.
5-0 so far in UFC with 3 finishes.

You guys have an unacceptable standard.

Nobody is calling Paddy p4p no1 or anything lol, I dunno why you gotta be salty.

If losing eventually is "getting exposed", then sure, you're right. Good for you.
It will happen to most (if not all) up-and-comers...
What am I salty about? I think he'll lose to pretty much anyone in the top10 and further down than that even.

Just because someone doesn't dedicate their forum account to someone you like, doesn't mean they're salty lol

Paddy and Ferguson both looked like ass last night, Paddy did a good job countering Ferguson's half hearted weird spinning elbows at 50% speed and then laying on Ferguson while Ferguson put no effort in trying to return to his feet.

It should be impossible to look at that performance or any of his other fights and think "Yeah, that guy is an elite LW".

He didn't look good to me at all. Struggling to finish a completely washed Tony

He looked fucking garbage lol.

Dude's striking is street bum level and he was gassed as shit after 2 rounds.

He'd wanna hope there's another washed up can they can find him because he's getting slaughtered by anyone half-decent.

Lost a round to an old 6 fight losing streak Tony and couldn’t finish him. No chance he beats anyone in the top 5. Hell, I don’t believe he could even be a champ in Bellator.
Of course he would not be champ in Bellator lol

He's super lucky he got the take down at the 3rd round. Though he didn't do anything on top of Tony but it prevented the stand up when Paddy is already exhausted

Ground game is nothing special, cardio is terrible, striking is mediocre. This guy is going to get Bryce Mitchell exposed in the near future
You describing Paddy or Khamzat here? Could be either.

1st round was sloppy but good. Then he was gassed the rest of the fight. Tony looked meek and mild. He really is done.

The English are about to take over the UFC game ladies and gents.

Edwards, Paddy the Baddy, Aspinall.

Paddy is at a stage in his career where he can still get better. UFC doesn’t throw him to the wolves yet cause they want him to rise up the ranks as he does. I thought he did ok but he needs to be better as no every fighter is a washed up Tony.

Back