Paddy The Baddy was Dominant, Lad

Paddy stand up looked improved. Had he not grappled and gassed himself out he likely would have stopped tony.
He is better than people give credit but he has questionable fight iq.
That being said I was impressed. Even without the stoppage he handled tony easier than green. Green was in trouble a few Times standing. Tony didn't have shit for paddy on the feet any more.

Not many bragging rights in beating a brain damaged 40 year old on a 6 fight losing streak

The fight really should've been stopped in the first round.

Tony ate so many unanswered shots.

He looked improved and athletic I thought but he was clearly dead by start of round 3. I think he just expended too much energy trying to dominate/finish Tony. He's ready for a small step up.

Any decent prime 155er would have finished paddy in that 3rd round he was done, i just dont rate him hes on borrowed time
Dumb take.

Being able to close out a win, and win the round at that, when fatigued is a good attribute in a fighter.

It was a decent performance. If he got the finish in 1, that would have been great. He was dominant. But they’re both unranked fighters. It wasn’t a great accomplishment. It’s a win for sure, though.

Nobody believes he’s champ material. I’m not sure he’d beat any top 10 LW.

Paddy stand up looked improved. Had he not grappled and gassed himself out he likely would have stopped tony.
He is better than people give credit but he has questionable fight iq.
That being said I was impressed. Even without the stoppage he handled tony easier than green. Green was in trouble a few Times standing. Tony didn't have shit for paddy on the feet any more.

I don't think the grappling gassed him, I think trying to pound Tony's head through the canvas 200 times in a row in the 1st round did. Grappling on top probably saved his cardio more than anything.

I don't think the grappling gassed him, I think trying to pound Tony's head through the canvas 200 times in a row in the 1st round did. Grappling on top probably saved his cardio more than ananything.
Could be right, all I know is he was giving Tony the treatment in round one and seemed okish at the start of the second. The rest was all grappling and he was blowing out of his arse at the start of the third.

work on your trolling skills brother.

Paddy just sucks ass: shit striking, no defense, good grappling and the worst cardio a 155 can have in th entire division. A decent LW would have finished Tony but last night just confirmed the issues Paddy has which was shown in his split decison "win" agaisnt gordon.

He's just been booked strong because Dana loves having a popular brit in the UFC (not counting Aspinall)

Future champion Paddy the baddy dominated a former interim champion. He keeps knocking down whoever they put in front of him.

Perfect 5-0 in the ufc. Doing ok. Gets no hespect.

Braided hair Paddy the Baddy is born and everyone is fucked.

Discuss.
Lost a round to an old 6 fight losing streak Tony and couldn’t finish him. No chance he beats anyone in the top 5. Hell, I don’t believe he could even be a champ in Bellator.

Good to see people putting respect to Paddy Prime we saw yesterday. Everyone on 5+ loosing streaks should look out

Back