Colby finishes Garry

Colby is not Neal. Garry cannot take his pace, volume and wrestling. I feel Colby would overwhelm him. You read it here first.
You are not using your brain if you are serious and not trolling. Colby no longer has Pace as a weapon. He has no threat of Power in his striking. Ian has great movement as displayed in the Neal fight and he picks Colby apart on the feet. In a 3 round fight Ian wins 29-28 at worst and if it was a 5 rounder he finishes him.

The reality is Colby is never taking that fight unless Colby decides he has 1 fight left and the UFC pays him huge to put Garry over.

The only question I have is; does he finish him on top, on the bottom or doggy style?

colby is old, and if his wrestling isnt there anymore, he's toast.

Finish im not so sure, his style is the WW version of Merab, lots of grinding without much sauce for a finish, wouldnt mind watching it tho, either Covington still has it or he is done at the top.

Peak Colby decisions him easily, 30-27.
Current Colby might still win, but who knows. I didn't like what he showed in the Edwards fight, at all.

If it's a 3 round fight I see him easily getting outpointed in a boring UD

Old Colby could've decisioned him. But the Colby we saw his last fight was a far cry from the usual high paced wrestling beatdown he usually put on fools

You are not using your brain if you are serious and not trolling. Colby no longer has Pace as a weapon. He has no threat of Power in his striking. Ian has great movement as displayed in the Neal fight and he picks Colby apart on the feet. In a 3 round fight Ian wins 29-28 at worst and if it was a 5 rounder he finishes him.

The reality is Colby is never taking that fight unless Colby decides he has 1 fight left and the UFC pays him huge to put Garry over.
Colby doesn’t want that fight which is why he is desperate to face the shell of Wonderboy.

I think WB could actually beat him. He has good TDD and better movement then Colby. WB could pick him apart from distance and get a KO or decision. Colby is shot.
Definitely possible, but it’s a more winnable matchup with better name recognition imo than an up and comer like Garry or Shavkat.

Im not even sure he beats Garry

Has Ian been grapplefucked? The striking would not even be close

Based on their respective last fights I think it would be Garry easily outpointing Colby from a distance.

I think WB could actually beat him. He has good TDD and better movement then Colby. WB could pick him apart from distance and get a KO or decision. Colby is shot.
People said the same before the Belal fight.
I am not 100% sure current Colby is worse than Belal.

Who cares what Chipmunk Cheeks has to say ? Dude balloons from 155 to 200+ inbetween fights he should have lost lmao
Honestly, GOAT weight cut… that shit is impressive.
The average fighter let alone the average human would have medically damaged his organs by now. So crazy he still gets cleared to fight.

1. Colby doesn’t finish people

2. Colby is washed and wasted his prime cherrypicking old dudes

3. Colby would never fight someone unless they’re semi-retired or it’s for a title shot

4. Pretty sure Colby never fights again after that embarrassing showing in his last fight

5. Colby’s best attribute (cardio) doesn’t even exist anymore, the only reason he won the 5th round against Leon is because he did absolutely not shit the entire fight leading up to it.

Colby keeps asking for former LW strikers for a reason. Dude doesn't believe he is the best right now, just wants the easy path. It's a shame because 5 years ago he was a different athlete. Now his mentality is easiest path for greatest reward. I would not be surprised if he's rejecting every fight offered until its an easy matchup.

Back