Colby finishes Garry

In the last 5 years Colby is a 50/50 fighter with one finish and it was a rib injury. At 35 he's going to turn into a killer?

Colby can barely finish his breakfast, let alone an actual fight...

Turns out Paddy doesn't like him much...

Who cares what Chipmunk Cheeks has to say ? Dude balloons from 155 to 200+ inbetween fights he should have lost lmao

Who cares what Chipmunk Cheeks has to say ? Dude balloons from 155 to 200+ inbetween fights he should have lost lmao
I don't particularly care tbh, just needed to add something because the poster above me got in first with a "couldn't finish *insert food*" gag.

That just happened to flash up on my Instagram this morning... I've since discovered its a 3 year old interview.

<Fedor23>

I think Colby can win but he's got a very very small chance of getting the finish. Ian would have to get injured most likely.

Is Garry coming into this with an undisclosed injury? That's about the only way he can finish.

His time has passed being at the top, these new guys like Shavkat, Sean Brady, Jack Maddalena and Ian Garry are the future and would easilly beat Colby even in his prime.

Back