Media Colby Covington wants to fight Charles Oliveira, says he has "better jiu-jitsu"

ufc_297_strickland_vs_du_plessis_press_conference_full-gif.1024428
This gif nailed it lol Colby's trash talk is so burnt out

Damian Maya Rematch, I need NEEEED to seee it.

I'm confused so maybe someone can clear things up for me. He said he wants "legacy fights". Maybe I don't understand what legacy means in this case but I thought that to have legacy fights you have to have a "legacy" first. Oliveira has a legacy and records but last I checked Colby had no such thing.

Not the first time he’s tried to get a LW to fight him at WW. But I’m sure his brain dead fans will continue to say that he’s a LW that is just too noble to cut the weight.

Even a former featherweight. But let's be honest, Oliveira was starving himself.
They are less than an inch away in height and Charles even has a 2 inch reach advantage.

there's a short list of fighters who can just be completely ignored when they speak. in fact it may only be 2 fighters long. their names are conor and colby.

there should be a Bullshit Mount Rushmore or something, a bullshit hall of fame. My vote would go to conor, colby, tito and.......... i can't come up with a 4th, at least not one that would stand up to the others. ric flair, maybe.

Clobby is crap

Very inactive, barely ever fights, and when he does he can't finish anyone. Has he beat anyone on the UFC current roster, I guess that long dragged out decision with RDA, RDA seems to be still on the roster, although is at the end.
Same wins as Usman besides burns

Not the first time he’s tried to get a LW to fight him at WW. But I’m sure his brain dead fans will continue to say that he’s a LW that is just too noble to cut the weight.
He is a natural lightweight though, he’s way too small for WW

Colby has no intention of fighting actual ranked Welterweights unless they’re pre-retirement.

I don’t think this guy should be in the UFC at all at this point. He hasn’t beaten anyone ranked, or anyone in his own current division.
He has the same wins as Usman lol. He’s old and washed now

He is a natural lightweight though, he’s way too small for WW
If he could make LW he would have made the move by now. That division has long had some of the biggest names in the sport and Colby has called out many of them.. conveniently though he always wants them to go up to WW and never any mention of him going down.

Back