If Colby Covington wants to save his career, he must do this...

big franklin

franklin
@Green
Reaction score
Colby needs to move down to lightweight.

Leon Edwards looked an entire weight class bigger than Colby, and I think that's one reason Colby was so shook.

Colby's wrestling would work wonders against the likes of Oliveira, Gaethje, Poirier, etc. WW already has good wrestlers.

Not to mention, Colby has beef with a lot of LWs.

I think this is a great idea and I hope Colby 'Creamy' Covington takes my advice.

I think if Colby could make 155 he would have by now. He’s been trying to fight Poirier for years now but he’s always just claimed Dustin is too scared to go to a real mans division instead of him going down to Dustin’s division. Not to mention all the other big names at 155 that he would matchup well against.

he should go full left. it shouldnt be hard for a grifter like him to do that. the right wing thing was good while it lasted. time to move on
I agree and speaking of full LEFT Trump LEFT Colby
{<jordan} which was fcked up but funny.

but the writing is on the wall. colby for his sisters sake
needs to make right with tyron woodly, then
become a rap duo
visit some inner city schools ,and buss a phat funky rap while exposing
the raw truth of america......

colbys sister seem to have a bit of flava <Eek2.0>👀

so theres no reason colby cant transition

👀

Last edited:
It would be a disgrace if he cut to 155 and got obliterated there, don’t think he could handle that

He’s better off walking away soon or losing to a fellow WW again imo

he should go full left. it shouldnt be hard for a grifter like him to do that. the right wing thing was good while it lasted. time to move on
omg are we new sherdog besties

I agree and speaking of full LEFT Trump LEFT Colby
{<jordan} which was fcked up but funny.

but the writing is on the wall. colby for his sisters sake
needs to make right with tyron woodly, then
become a rap duo
visit some inner city schools ,and buss a phat funky rap while exposing
the raw truth of america......

colbys sister seem to have a bit of flava in her <Eek2.0>👀

so theres no reason colby cant transition

👀

shes stiff as a board. theres no rhythm or motion to her movement whatsoever. yikes

colby needs to turn on trump. blame him for losign to leon and do a heal turn and go full leftist... promote antifa and blm, start telling people to get vaccinated. have everyone hate him and use that to get a main event/co main event fight against strikland.

if he doesn't do the heel turn his wwe character is dead.

and shit will trigger the fuk out of woodley and israel. israel might come back to fight him too.

Colby was never great. He was good not great...he's great at running his mouth....
I dunno man. He took prime Usman down to the wire twice. I agree that his fighting skills were never great, but if you include his stamina into the equation, it makes all the difference when assessing him as an overall fighter.

Covington beat Bryan Barbarena in 2016, when Bryan was 27. Now at 34 he's currently younger than anybody Colby has beat since that fight.

Colby has been done for a while and was picking the best fights for him.

Covington beat Bryan Barbarena in 2016, when Bryan was 27. Now at 34 he's currently younger than anybody Colby has beat since that fight.

Colby has been done for a while and was picking the best fights for him.

Had Colby implemented a better strategy, he could've won that fight against Leon.

Back