If Colby Covington wants to save his career, he must do this...

I think the weight cut would effect his cardio and his durability leaving him compromised against heavier hitters. I also think his wrestling is a bit overrated, he didn't look particularly imposing against RDA and he seems really easy to take down for a wrestler of his degree

Colby needs to move down to lightweight.

Leon Edwards looked an entire weight class bigger than Colby, and I think that's one reason Colby was so shook.

Colby's wrestling would work wonders against the likes of Oliveira, Gaethje, Poirier, etc. WW already has good wrestlers.

Not to mention, Colby has beef with a lot of LWs.

I think this is a great idea and I hope Colby 'Creamy' Covington takes my advice.
He is 35, He is what he is and his career is about done.

His career is on the sunset. He should get some money fights, milk his position and retire.

Maybe he can follor Tito and become some city council guy for his MAGA guys.

He's calling out Wonderboy. He has no interest in competing at high level anymore. It doesn't matter anymore, he's washed up and done, he knows it too. It's over let it go.

Colby isn't washed-up; he's a never was.

Leon Edwards looked an entire weight class bigger than Colby, and I think that's one reason Colby was so shook.

Colby's wrestling would work wonders against the likes of Oliveira, Gaethje, Poirier, etc. WW already has good wrestlers.

I think this is a great idea and I hope Colby 'Creamy' Covington takes my advice.

I'd like to see him move up a weightclass and get beaten to death by some middleweights. I would have LOVED to have seen him fight Alex Perreira.

38 isn't the age you normally start cutting big weight sir.

He definitely needs to move down ASAP. The ship has sailed at 170 - he will never be champion there even though he is good enough to hang with anyone. There are some intriguing matchups for him at 155 and he would be an elite contender. Probably gets rinsed by Makhachev but I think he probably beats or is very competitive with everyone else. He looked a bit washed against Leon but honestly I just think Leon is really good and a bigger/better athlete, and him looking average was more just him being worse at fighting than Leon. Frankie Edgar stayed at 145 too long and it cost him. If he moved down right after he realized he would never be able to solve the Aldo problem, I think he becomes a champion at 135. After that he went on to absolutely maul some very good fighters before his decline started. He missed the boat on 135 for sure.

Doubt it works but I'd love nothing more than Charles vs Colby, at any weight-class

I agree and speaking of full LEFT Trump LEFT Colby
{<jordan} which was fcked up but funny.

but the writing is on the wall. colby for his sisters sake
needs to make right with tyron woodly, then
become a rap duo
visit some inner city schools ,and buss a phat funky rap while exposing
the raw truth of america......

colbys sister seem to have a bit of flava <Eek2.0>👀

so theres no reason colby cant transition

👀

She needs to make an of

Since the UFC is going to 7 round title fights in 2025, Covington still has another championship run at WW left in him.

Back