If Colby Covington wants to save his career, he must do this...

Colby should just fight out his contract and go away.

I don't mean fight somewhere else... just go away.

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Going down to a faster weight class at 36 is a terrible idea. He should fight more often and work on conditioning/plyometrics

he should go full left. it shouldnt be hard for a grifter like him to do that. the right wing thing was good while it lasted. time to move on
Story line is perfect especially with Trump walking out during his speech

He's calling out Wonderboy. He has no interest in competing at high level anymore. It doesn't matter anymore, he's washed up and done, he knows it too. It's over let it go.
this
hes older now,
hes just trying to milk all the money he can before he retires
hes kinda like chael sonnen doesnt care of being a champion anymore
just money

I dunno man. He took prime Usman down to the wire twice. I agree that his fighting skills were never great, but if you include his stamina into the equation, it makes all the difference when assessing him as an overall fighter.
His wrestling is good enough that it turned it into a striking contest, and Usman without his wrestling threat is a very basic striker.

Guys that say they could easily make another lower weight while clowning on weight cutting(despite the fact thst he DOES cut weight) are always full of shit. Colby would love to be a bigger guy in a division. There isnt another 15 pounds for Colby to cut, he’s already extremely lean, not muscular, and not fat at all.

he should go full left. it shouldnt be hard for a grifter like him to do that. the right wing thing was good while it lasted. time to move on
Its an interesting idea,I thought of that myself. I just dont think HE can pull it off.

colby needs to turn on trump. blame him for losign to leon and do a heal turn and go full leftist... promote antifa and blm, start telling people to get vaccinated. have everyone hate him and use that to get a main event/co main event fight against strikland.

if he doesn't do the heel turn his wwe character is dead.

and shit will trigger the fuk out of woodley and israel. israel might come back to fight him too.
Trump already turned on him. Too late for that now.

Yeah that was bad. Colby invested so much in his shtick it might be too late for him
I think it is.

People still wonder how much of what he says is his real personality and thoughts and how much of it is just saying things for a reaction.

If he just changes it into something else,it makes him very uninteresting,because he hasnt the charisma to make this entertaining. He should either tone it down or retire,cos his position is at an all time low,and the damage done to it that night might not be recoverable.

All he has to do is win. Win his next fight, that's it and he's right back into trolling and pissing everyone off.

shes stiff as a board. theres no rhythm or motion to her movement whatsoever. yikes
Nah, don't be a negative nancy - she's better than 99% of people. You'll be hard-pressed to find someone who can do 1/10th of what she did and can see by comparing to the others in the video that she's pretty good amongst people who practice.

Back