Cody Garbrandt confirms he's not a racist.

Seriously dude..you should check it out.
I was "iffy" about it at first, but that was when bitcoin was 300 bucks...and i missed that train and regret it every day.
A dude i worked with found out about it when it was 100 bucks....crazy man...just crazy.
I've been in since Jan. 2014. It's been good.

Was there any racism experienced today by you folks?

Asians : Yes

Latinos : Yes

Blacks : Yes

Whites : There's no racism, don't be silly.
lol don't speak for me white boy. Alot of that racism suffered by asians and latinos is from black people. But you white libs don't like to hear your favorite children criticized like that.

You did. You did it with your initial comment that stereotyped and generalized the behavior of 'big and bad' black men. You later tried to backtrack with your 'white boy' comment or whatever phrase was used.
Pffffffff

{<jordan}

Your trolling has run off the rails. If you made any sense before, it's gone now.

Pffffffff

{<jordan}

Your trolling has run off the rails. If you made any sense before, it's gone now.

Crying 'troll' is not an argument. You made a comment that was based on your racist presuppositions about black men. It's okay (cool) to admit.

Crying 'troll' is not an argument. You made a comment that was based on your racist presuppositions about black men. It's okay (cool) to admit.
I need to know who that big titty bitch is in your AV

Oh, it's just getting started. People will hate you in a few years.

lol
Yeah lots of good stuff is coming out.
I just wished i had gotten on the bitcoin train way back when.
Id be spending all day on here with a post count like Coolidge.

Or maybe anti Muslims think the religion is an extremely offensive ideology and it doesn't integrate well with any other people group without resulting in violent attacks ?
Maybe there's also thousands of years of behavior to back that up ?
Maybe it has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia ?

Maybe that's just me though.
<NoneOfMy>

Buy that's a very ignorant way of looking at it. Black people can say the same thing about white people. And when they do, its ignorant. We know there's nothing wrong with Muslims just there is nothing wrong with white people.

Only a White person would say that lol!
I dont see how they can say, "Hey Black person, thats not racist".

Wait...they did do that back in the day...they claimed it was "normal".
Different races of people take things differently.
We should try to respect other races and cultures, even if, sometimes we dont agree to what they do.

I'm not white.

And I will not treat someone different based on their race, like you are suggesting.

Are you sure you aren't the racist?

Last edited:
I'm not white.

And I will not treat someone different based on their race, like you are suggesting.

Are you sure you aren't the racist?

*no torches, burning crosses, running over unarmed females*

Im pretty sure im not.

*no torches, burning crosses, running over unarmed females*

Im pretty sure im not.

Running over unarmed females = racist????

Also, you don't need to have torches, burning cross, etc to be racist.

I'll give you an example of some other very real racism.

White people "looking after" black people when they are also human like them and in need to no help. It is white people feeling superior to black people. This is the actual real definition of racism.

Watching your words around black people because you are afraid you will offend them. Thinking you're in a position to "offend" people is a superior position. You think you are superior than them. Again, this is the real definition of racism.

I think you are racist. You believe you are superior than a group of people, therefore you need to look after them and defend them. It is another form of disgusting racism.

Running over unarmed females = racist????

Also, you don't need to have torches, burning cross, etc to be racist.

I'll give you an example of some other very real racism.

White people "looking after" black people when they are also human like them and in need to no help. It is white people feeling superior to black people. This is the actual real definition of racism.

Watching your words around black people because you are afraid you will offend them. Thinking you're in a position to "offend" people is a superior position. You think you are superior than them. Again, this is the real definition of racism.

I think you are racist. You believe you are superior than a group of people, therefore you need to look after them and defend them. It is another form of disgusting racism.

"Watching your words around (INSERT ANY RACE/AROUND YOUR BOSS) people because you are afraid you will offend them. "

Some people call that respect.
You dont travel much do you?
Because in some countries, theyll make you disappear if you dont respect their cultures.
Its quite arrogant to think you can say what you want, when you want and how you want all the time.

Thats not reality.

All the other stuff u wrote is comedic.

Back