Cody Garbrandt confirms he's not a racist.

lol and he has the nerve to come on here talking tough guy shit...lol

'tough guy shit'

Yes, because saying that you shouldn't attack someone for saying something insulting is 'tough guy shit'. You're not even trying at this point. Not that trying would produce much of anything.

They do on here all the time.
Take a look at the woodley posts....wait..you believe in....alternative facts...dont you?

You're not that bright.

They do it all the time? So you're fighting racism with racism? Why are you knowingly mirroring the behavior of racist posters? But you're not into the whole bigotry thing.

I've seen the Woodley posts. I've been involved in quite a few of them myself. 'Only a Black person would say that lol' is definitely not the norm.

You're not that bright.

They do it all the time? So you're fighting racism with racism? Why are you knowingly mirroring the behavior of racist posters? But you're not into the whole bigotry thing.

I've seen the Woodley posts. I've been involved in quite a few of them myself. 'Only a Black person would say that lol' is definitely not the norm.

lol....this has really gotten to you, huh?

lol....this has really gotten to you, huh?

Racist posters can be quite bothersome. I asked you a question: 'Why are you knowingly mirroring the behavior of racist posters?' Do you think that's a proper way to bring about racial harmony? I don't.

No, the logical conclusion to your argument is that it's ok to call anyone anything because we don't know how they will react. If you assume they will act one way based on their race, then you are racist. Since you "don't advocate" calling a grown black man "boy" that suggests you know that it is wrong to do so.

Cool can mean OK. Like "That's cool, I'm cool with that, the pig was cool, etc."

Aw, the meme spamming stage; the last refuge of the intellectual lightweight. How do you reconcile those two facts? A 'tough guy' (what you think is a tough guy, anyways) wouldn't be advocating for non-violence.

Honestly, Im actually tabbing between this and checking out my cryptocurrency accts....so im a bit distracted to be honest. (Go ETHEREUM!!)
If you look at any of my other posts...i cant definitely get heated...but you?

LOL.

Sorry man...you dont rate on the stress scale.
Keep posting, tho, maybe youll hit something.....like my crypto currencies....

No, the logical conclusion to your argument is that it's ok to call anyone anything because we don't know how they will react. If you assume they will act one way based on their race, then you are racist. Since you "don't advocate" calling a grown black man "boy" that suggests you know that it is wrong to do so.

Cool can mean OK. Like "That's cool, I'm cool with that, the pig was cool, etc."

Nope. That's not logical. The idea that there won't be any physical repercussions does not make it 'okay'. Nowhere does it say or suggest that it's okay to call someone that. 'it is wrong' I never said it was right or wrong. I commented on whether it's right to assume that a black person would automatically assault you for saying it. Stop trying to misrepresent the argument I was making. You're not clever enough to get away with it.

Nice try, though.

Honestly, Im actually tabbing between this and checking out my cryptocurrency accts....so im a bit distracted to be honest. (Go ETHEREUM!!)
If you look at any of my other posts...i cant definitely get heated...but you?

LOL.

Sorry man...you dont rate on the stress scale.
Keep posting, tho, maybe youll hit something.....like my crypto currencies....
Switching the topic to 'crypto-currency' is probably your best bet. You trying to discuss race/politics is like a severely mentally handicapped person attempting to solve a complex math equation. It's always going to go awry.

Man, you cant be serious about this guy.
Its the typical "im god on the internet type stuff".
Id stop explaining shit to him if i were you. Theres others that provide much better debates on here that he does.
I thought he was real, but he kept posting and i was thinking, "WTF LOL??"

Time to move on

Man, you cant be serious about this guy.
Its the typical "im god on the internet type stuff".
Id stop explaining shit to him if i were you. Theres others that provide much better debates on here that he does.
I thought he was real, but he kept posting and i was thinking, "WTF LOL??"

Time to move on

Someone that consistently makes inaccurate and illogical posts should not be in the business of 'explaining' anything.

Switching the topic to 'crypto-currency' is probably your best bet. You trying to discuss race/politics is like a severely mentally handicapped person attempting to solve a complex math equation. It's always going to go awry.
Better to deal in crypto-currency than crypto-fascism.

'crypto-fascism'

Crying fascism is not an argument. Violence is a tactic that fascists used to advance their agenda. You're the one advocating violence. Racial homogeneity is one of the ideas that fascists promoted. You're the one promoting racial homogeneity.

Seriously dude..you should check it out.
I was "iffy" about it at first, but that was when bitcoin was 300 bucks...and i missed that train and regret it every day.
A dude i worked with found out about it when it was 100 bucks....crazy man...just crazy.

I did, did I? Refresh my memory, please.

You did. You did it with your initial comment that stereotyped and generalized the behavior of 'big and bad' black men. You later tried to backtrack with your 'white boy' comment or whatever phrase was used.

Back