Cody Garbrandt confirms he's not a racist.

"Watching your words around (INSERT ANY RACE/AROUND YOUR BOSS) people because you are afraid you will offend them. "

Some people call that respect.
You dont travel much do you?
Because in some countries, theyll make you disappear if you dont respect their cultures.
Its quite arrogant to think you can say what you want, when you want and how you want all the time.

Thats not reality.

All the other stuff u wrote is comedic.

Why would I go to Africa and call people there "boy?" They wouldn't know wtf I am talking about.

Respecting culture and being a condescending racist is 2 different things.

Why would I go to Africa and call people there "boy?" They wouldn't know wtf I am talking about.

Respecting culture and being a condescending racist is 2 different things.

You arent too bright are you?
Each culture in the US are offended by different things.
One should try to respect each one as best as you can.

But i know..its the internet and you are all about sayin fuck anyone else. I get it. Were all gods here on the internet....

You arent too bright are you?
Each culture in the US are offended by different things.
One should try to respect each one as best as you can.

But i know..its the internet and you are all about sayin fuck anyone else. I get it. Were all gods here on the internet....

Who said fuck anyone else?

Your not following my posts. You are blind by your racism you racist.

Close.

th
I know i totally screwed that up...im not gonna edit it ill just take my loss like a man...i did find this gemtumblr_lq5phnfZHT1qkzq2g.jpg ezgif.com-resize.gif

Racism:
View attachment 265683

I dont know what the fuck YOU are talking about.

But..continue to try to see what is not there.....wait a sec..youre an alex jones fan, arent you?

You are comparing calling someone boy and a bunch of real racist people hanging a black person?

You are out of touch with reality. Trust me, black people or any other minority don't need your help.

Racism:
View attachment 265683

I dont know what the fuck YOU are talking about.

But..continue to try to see what is not there.....wait a sec..youre an alex jones fan, arent you?

Dingus, racism comes in all forms and different degrees.

'see what is not there' That's exactly what Afrocentric race-baiters do. 'youre an alex jones fans' You're a Talcum X fan, aren't you?

Buy that's a very ignorant way of looking at it. Black people can say the same thing about white people. And when they do, its ignorant. We know there's nothing wrong with Muslims just there is nothing wrong with white people.

The ideology is not compatible with Democracy and the American way of life.
It's radical,suppressive, violent and archaic.

Is this sarcasm or an admission?
Only someone brainwashed by the progressive agenda would not know the answer to that question. Are you insinuating all whites should be charged with racism until proven innocent or are you being sarcastic?

Only someone brainwashed by the progressive agenda would not know the answer to that question. Are you insinuating all whites should be charged with racism until proven innocent or are you being sarcastic?
You answer my question first.

Damn somebody's a butthurt snowflake.
spoken like a good leftist, projecting you're own schemes and/or corruption on to others. I'm not quick to be offended, but I'm sick of people obsessed with race, viewing everything through a racial lens. I'm sick of MY race being punished endlessly for racism of my forefathers. The preoccupation with it breeds more racism from the other side and it becomes a never ending cycle. Its time to let it go. MLK said he longed for the days where we judged people by their hearts and not their skin tone. I couldn't agree more. But how can I forget about skin tone when I have to walk on eggshells and be paranoid about what words, phrases, or subject matter I use around black people? BTW, I don't even know what Garbrandt said. I do agree it should be offlimits for someone to use racially charged language with actual malicious intent. I am equally angered by that.

You know what's worst? Being gay and conservative. I'm automatically a racist bigot and a traitor. I can't even date anymore.
You are an interesting combination. I should like to explore your ideas on things sometime.

Anyone who's actually worried about it is probably a racist.
so in other words, a non-racist doesn't mind at all continually being accused of being a racist, so if I don't like it, I'm probably a racist. liberal logic at its finest.

Exactly. Every white person is a racist until proven otherwise. God forbid you are conservative; then you are automatically a racist AND a liar if you deny it. Oh, and it is impossible for blacks to be racist because they do not occupy a position of power in our society. In case anyone entertains banning me or flagging me for these comments, please know this is literally the new rules by current pop liberal culture. I'm not making it up.

It sucks your ancestors did some missed up things to fellow man. I forgive you.

spoken like a good leftist, projecting you're own schemes and/or corruption on to others. I'm not quick to be offended, but I'm sick of people obsessed with race, viewing everything through a racial lens. I'm sick of MY race being punished endlessly for racism of my forefathers. The preoccupation with it breeds more racism from the other side and it becomes a never ending cycle. Its time to let it go. MLK said he longed for the days where we judged people by their hearts and not their skin tone. I couldn't agree more. But how can I forget about skin tone when I have to walk on eggshells and be paranoid about what words, phrases, or subject matter I use around black people? BTW, I don't even know what Garbrandt said. I do agree it should be offlimits for someone to use racially charged language with actual malicious intent. I am equally angered by that.

Sterling said he would kill Garbrandt (in other words, kick his ass in the cage) and Cody replied with something like "get in line boy". The word "boy" prompted Sterling to call him a racist and Cody then did an interview and when asked about this exchange, he said he didn't know "boy" wasn't PC and should have used the word "bitch" instead of "boy"" (wtte).

In other words he was ignorant about the background of the word "boy" in the context of African American and racism. He isn't racist but was ignorant. Now he knows.

The ideology is not compatible with Democracy and the American way of life.
It's radical,suppressive, violent and archaic.

Yes it is. Most Muslims don't believe in being violent like you say. Just like Christians. If they followed their bible to the t, then America would be a horrible place. It's not the religion, it's the people.

If five black guys jump a white guy and beat the shit out of him, they couldn't possibly be racist, because they have no power.

Beautiful logic.
No because you are trying to change the definition of the word, It would be prejudice on their part but it is not racist because racism is defined by power.

Back