COBRA KAI - Karate Kid TV Sequel (Season One)

If you have seen the entire season one of COBRA KAI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube red is worth it for the google music subscription you get with it. Any album or artist you want to listen to, any podcast, can play youtube in background. New album releases every thursday night, lets you know when bands are playing near by.

If you're a big music and podcast guy it's worth it

Just watched the first season and was pleasantly surprised. I mean it relies a bit too much on nastalgia by trying to reuse old things from the original and some of the things in the karate tournament were weird, ”Capoeira” in a karate tournament, really?? But the character development was spot on and really made you care about Johnny and Daniel, but even more for those kids. Miguel was such a great character but man I loved what they did with Hawk. I could see Kobra Kai splitting with Miguel following Johnny and Hawk going full Antagonist and following Kreese.

watching the first season reaffirmed that daniel larusso is the bully; daniel is even a bigger dickwad as an adult

^ This remains one of the dumbest points of view ever.

Well fuck sherbro, don’t stop there. Explain to us why? The more in depth points you make, means the more time you took to illuminate it, which makes you a kind of internet hero

Well fuck sherbro, don’t stop there. Explain to us why? The more in depth points you make, means the more time you took to illuminate it, which makes you a kind of internet hero

Daniel is a minority and Johnny is your stereotypical white jock

It's scientific law at this point. No explanation is necessary. Glad I could be someone's hero...

Why the fuck it has to drop on Wednesday though, I cannot even fathom. :mad:

Some of us have to work, you know?

Really liked this show and will definitely watch season 2.

I just wish they made it 12 years ago. Daniel LaRusso has aged terribly.

Maybe he'll look cool again when he's in his 70's, like Miyagi. But for now he just looks weird. That hairline is atrocious. They'd be better off making him bald. Miyagi was bald.

Hope Daniel did some pullups in the off season. His freakishly skinny arms that don't even look human really bothered me last season.

So... girl at the 0:53 minute mark will be Sam's rival this season right?

We all agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back