Coach says "Ronda Rousey knocks out 'Cyborg' Justino"

The worrying thing for Cyborg would I'd say be less that Rousey has power standing and more than she has chin/heart standing. A lot of Cyborgs success IMHO is based on pressure and her opponents inability to deal with it, Rousey seems like she could take 1-2 good shots and still push forward and take her down.

If you're "serious about drug testing" and permanently banning fighters for failing drug tests why the fuck would you let someone into your organization who has already failed one?

They do it all the time. If they banned everyone who did PED's there'd be no sport.

The worrying thing for Cyborg would I'd say be less that Rousey has power standing and more than she has chin/heart standing. A lot of Cyborgs success IMHO is based on pressure and her opponents inability to deal with it, Rousey seems like she could take 1-2 good shots and still push forward and take her down.

Very possible.

Talking 10 years ago bro, id hope the sport would grow. Not go in the fox sports entertainment route. UFC holds all the cards now.

Wouldnt you want to see an awesome fight like Ronda vs Cyborg? Itd be awesome.
I'd love to see Ronda vs Cyborg. I think Ronda wins it at any weight. I'm actually on record that it should happen at 145, so Cyborg has no excuses afterwards.

I'm not a fighter, but I have a job that requires random drug testing. If I test positive for anything I'm permanently fired.

If it's about safety shouldn't that be the case with UFC fighters?

I'd love to see Ronda vs Cyborg. I think Ronda wins it at any weight. I'm actually on record that it should happen at 145, so Cyborg has no excuses afterwards.

Cool then.

Im not even a fan of Cyborg and most of this stems from my dislike of the UFC. If it was strikeforce this fight would have already happened.

All the talk annoys me. Ronda at this point would probably beat her, still its the best fight possible.

Its also funny how an epo, hgh, steroid cheat got a free pass until he got caught again.

you also know the ufc didnt want his banishment they just had no choice.
He was never champ. Now imagine if GSP or Anderson had ever tested positive. That would have been a huge black eye to the sport, and made a real mess of the divisions.

False , Cyborg got the absolute shit knocked out of her and was completely overmatched against Jordina and she hung in there and even started to do better in the last round. I thought she might be one of those bully fighters who if they don't finish fast or are faced with adversity would quit but she proved me wrong.

Because he almost got beat.

I didn't say i was happy with how the ufc makes matches in any weight class. Not just the women.

Ronda fought Liz, and had a rematch with !@#$%^&* shaker for her second fight.
Okay. So let's not act like Ronda is some rare exception to easy match ups. I mean Cyborg got her title shot in Invicta by beating a 6-2 woman whose best win was 1-0.

He was never champ. Now imagine if GSP or Anderson had ever tested positive. That would have been a huge black eye to the sport, and made a real mess of the divisions.

Fore sure, but the UFC did want him to be champ.

jones

False , Cyborg got the absolute shit knocked out of her and was completely overmatched against Jordina and she hung in there and even started to do better in the last round. I thought she might be one of those bully fighters who if they don't finish fast or are faced with adversity would quit but she proved me wrong.

This doesn't make what he said wrong. He's saying that while Cyborg might get the better of RRR standing, Rousey can eat a punch or two and not wilt. Which means she can get ahold of Cyborg, hip throw her, and dominate her on the mat. He wasn't saying Cyborg breaks easily, just that RRR probably won't wilt if she gets hit a few times.

Which is the most likely scenario.

Ronda can run, but she can't hide. Cyborg is coming for you honda

Lol unfortunately she can and she already did. Ran and hid in the 135 division and now has Daddy Dana backing her.

False , Cyborg got the absolute !@#$%^&* knocked out of her and was completely overmatched against Jordina and she hung in there and even started to do better in the last round. I thought she might be one of those bully fighters who if they don't finish fast or are faced with adversity would quit but she proved me wrong.
Baars is your standard Dutch kickboxer who is useless in the clinch. So Cyborg was able to rag doll her to the ground like everybody else she's fought. Problem is that is the absolute worst thing you can do against Ronda. Yet Cyborg will probably do it anyway, as it's the only way she knows how to fight.

Problem is that Baars is your standard Dutch kickboxer who is useless in the clinch. So Cyborg was able to grab and rag doll her to the ground like everybody else she's fought.

If you rewatch the fight Baars actually does throw Cyborg to the ground a few times herself... Rondy would devour her

Lol unfortunately she can and she already did. Ran and hid in the 135 division and now has Daddy Dana backing her.

Yeah Dana masterminded Cyborg's physique so that it couldn't cut weight to 135, and he masterminded her original suspension during the entire time the UFC was forming a women's division. It couldn't just be that Ronda was the star he was building the women's division on and she was a 135 pound fighter, no. He's protecting her and its all his fault Cyborg can't make the weight. If he were a real man, he'd demand Ronda to fight her at a catchweight despite not having any contractual authority to do so.

Back