Coach says "Ronda Rousey knocks out 'Cyborg' Justino"

She KO's cyborg, submits all the best bjj black belts, beats Cain, Mayweather and any other dude in the street! Is there anything Ronda can't do?

OK fair enough. Talk is cheap. No one ever got a reputation saying what they were going to do. Let's see the fight happen, mofo.

The real question that has to be asked is can she beat the GOAT McGregor?

Because RR KO'd Davis??? OK then

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...ey-knocks-out--cyborg--justino-220259577.html

"I love that fight. Ronda knows, I spoke to Ronda. I said, 'You knock out Cyborg any given day.' Ronda knocks out Cyborg. I believe even with one hand she fights Cyborg, she beats her."

Shed be stupid to trade with cyborg, cyborgs got a good chin and very powerful, only c ronda winning this on the ground.
Meisha had success striking with ronda, cyborg would just beat ronda up in my opinion

Man, that fight is in the making for centuries, do it already.

Fight her at 140 then

I have to say that's the actual solution. Unfortunately it will never happen. I guess I see Ronda's point of view of view as well. I just watched Ronda talk shit on Inside MMA, and I gotta say, it was badass.

If Ronda wanted to make the fight somewhat challenging, she could try to knock Cyborg out. But why do that when she can clinch, throw and submit Cyborg in 30 seconds? Ronda has a bit of an ego, but she isn`t stupid. Ronda by armbar in the first 30-40 seconds of the fight.

Jarl

Lol I don't understand how 140 is the actual solution. At this point if I was Cyborg I would want to take away everything Ronda has earned and take it for my self. She not going to do that by fighting at a catchweight once and then leaving the UFC.

Riveting.

Just like she'd beat up Cain and Mayweather?

She's a blowhard who's ego is inflated due to morons like this

Ronda won't fight Cyborg because she would lose badly and the UFC knows that.

If Ronda wanted to make the fight somewhat challenging, she could try to knock Cyborg out. But why do that when she can clinch, throw and submit Cyborg in 30 seconds? Ronda has a bit of an ego, but she isn`t stupid. Ronda by armbar in the first 30-40 seconds of the fight.

Jarl

Dont see that happening though, cyborgs very strong and has a good clinch game due to years of thai boxing, also a good bjj practitioner, think ronda has edge on the ground but meisha got up numerous times and had success on the feet

Shame mike dolce is with ronda, the guy gets the job done and the fighters he works with look healthy and perform well, think he could get cyborg down

Riveting.

Just like she'd beat up Cain and Mayweather?

She's a blowhard who's ego is inflated due to morons like this

You're a blowhard stop getting your panties in bunch over stupid shit. The Cain thing was more of a " you can't tell me it's completely impossible" type thing and she never said she would beat up Mayweather she was asked if she could and she answered with a joke . And you dummies just ran with that lol

Back