Coach says "Ronda Rousey knocks out 'Cyborg' Justino"

Nope, she stated she would fight anytime any weight any fighter.... Execept Cyborg at 145 so she dropped weight knowing she was going to fight Cyborg. Drops to the safety of 135 then starts barking behind he fence. Cool story bro.

I see you are not a rational person, or have some sort of reading disability (I'm sorry, if that's the case), and I'm wasting my time. You should really have a disclaimer in your sig.

Ronda and her coaches sure write a lot of checks they will never cash.

I see you are not a rational person, or have some sort of reading disability (I'm sorry, if that's the case), and I'm wasting my time. You should really have a disclaimer in your sig.

Says the Zuffa Shill. Weren't you a dude that always be in Anderson threads claiming him GOAT P4P and whatever else you can make up? Now that he got exposed you moved on to Ronda? Lol Dana can drop a huge turd call it P4P and you would believe him. Shill gonna shill.

Says the Zuffa Shill. Weren't you a dude that always be in Anderson threads claiming him GOAT P4P and whatever else you can make up? Now that he got exposed you moved on to Ronda? Lol Dana can drop a huge turd call it P4P and you would believe him. Shill gonna shill.

Lol, wtf are you on about?
I knew you were a bad poster, but this is just silly.

so you expect to be waiting until Ronda is 38 to then be able to say "I told you so"? :icon_lol:

RR has improved so much that she would destroy Cyborg, but the clock is ticking if this fight is gunna happen they better get on it-- and at whatever weight!

He's done a good job with Ronda's striking, but failed pretty badly so far with Jake Ellenberger and Jessamyn Duke. Not sure if he's a good coach or not.

Ellenberger came to Taverdyan as a formed fighter. It is difficult to make significant changes at that phase of some ones career. Besides how long have they actually worked together? One camp?

Jessamyn Duke is still a work in progress. It is still too early to make a final verdict.

Re Rousey, Taverdyan literally took her from zero to hero as far as striking is concerned.
When Rousey first walked into his gym 4 years ago she had zero striking training.

Ellenberger came to Taverdyan as a formed fighter. It is difficult to make significant changes at that phase of some ones career. Besides how long have they actually worked together? One camp?

Jessamyn Duke is still a work in progress. It is still too early to make a final verdict.

Re Rousey, Taverdyan literally took her from zero to hero as far as striking is concerned.
When Rousey first walked into his gym 4 years ago she had zero striking training.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jes...lassy-manner-to-miriam-nakamoto-s-verbal-jabs

Cyborg: I don't want to fight in the UFC, I want to be released from my contract. If I fought at 135 I would die
UFC: here is your release, I hear Invicta has a 145 lb division
Cyborg: Ronda should fight me at 145 and defend her title even though she is 135lb champ
UFC:...
Cyborg: Ronda is ducking me, even though I asked to be released from the UFC

continue infinitely.

Cyborg: I don't want to fight in the UFC, I want to be released from my contract. If I fought at 135 I would die
UFC: here is your release, I hear Invicta has a 145 lb division
Cyborg: Ronda should fight me at 145 and defend her title even though she is 135lb champ
Cyborg: Ronda is ducking me, even though I asked to be released from the UFC

continue infinitely.

This people get a clue and Ronda never failed a drug test.

Did anyone expect them to say anything different?

I heard she can do the timing chain on a 1947 rolls Royce silver wraith blindfolded with both hands tied behind her back standing on one leg.

OK fair enough. Talk is cheap. No one ever got a reputation saying what they were going to do. Let's see the fight happen, mofo.

"Broadway Joe" Namath did! :icon_lol:

That said, Cyborg > Honda.

Rousey-haters must be driven over the edge to see her coach kept making grand claims that would come true.

It is now completely possible to see Rousey knocking out 135 lbs Justino without the juice, though it would be much quicker with a first-minute armbar.

Back