Coach Kavanagh: "I haven't spoken to Conor since the fight"

His coach was on JRE on monday...
He was telling that they focused on defense too much and that they can do better next time.
Sure...
Poorly worded title but do you even read the OP for fucks sake?

They haven't spoken to eachother.

I am almost sure will see him again very soon, why because his business ventures will need money to prop up for global expansions and marketing for sustainability meeting demand and so on until there is enough profit for him to do without UFC contracts!

Dana has him at least for another 5 years!

Wait and see? ;)

I am almost sure will see him again very soon, why because his business ventures will need money to prop up for global expansions and marketing for sustainability meeting demand and so on until there is enough profit for him to do without UFC contracts!

Dana has him at least for another 5 years!

Wait and see? ;)
What do you mean Dana has him? Fighters can retire whenever they want.

He claimed he didnt even talk to him for three months prior to diaz 1. Conor seems to do his own thing. Kav is probably a push over anyway just riding the conor wave and opening gyms/selling books and not demanding conor get his shit straight.

He's definitely not like my wrestling coach in HS who used to turn heat to 100 and make us drill 3 hrs. Then run 7 miles yelling at us more faster whole time.

Sounds like he's spending time with his family. I'm not seeing an issue...

Ever heard of a small podcast called JRE?

You kids are honestly so beyond cringey. "Lolz zomg he bRoKE coner!!!!!! coner iz never going to show hiz face againzzz!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile we literally already have footage of Conor out touring the world and hanging out with fucking rockstars.........chilling with huge crowds of adoring fans, Conor saying he wants the rematch already, etc.. You literal nothings want so badly to kick a man while he is down, just because hes better than you.

Newsflash: Conor has an amazing resume he can hang his hat on, first dual champ and biggest star in the history of the sport. Also has a beautiful healthy family. And lets not forget 100 million dollars. Oh yea and believe it or not still tens of millions of adoring fans.

Yea, he is devestated.

People act as if it's uncommon for a pro fighter to not speak to his coach immediately after a fight. It happens all the time. And means nothing.

Ever heard of a small podcast called JRE?

You kids are honestly so beyond cringey. "Lolz zomg he bRoKE coner!!!!!! coner iz never going to show hiz face againzzz!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile we literally already have footage of Conor out touring the world and hanging out with fucking rockstars.........chilling with huge crowds of adoring fans, Conor saying he wants the rematch already, etc.. You literal nothings want so badly to kick a man while he is down, just because hes better than you.

Newsflash: Conor has an amazing resume he can hang his hat on, first dual champ and biggest star in the history of the sport. Also has a beautiful healthy family. And lets not forget 100 million dollars. Oh yea and believe it or not still tens of millions of adoring fans.

Yea, he is devestated.
You Conor basement dwellers are in such a hurry to defend him you didn't read what this was about.

He didn't even bother speaking to his coach since he lost.

The man is done. Khabib retired him.

You Conor basement dwellers are in such a hurry to defend him you didn't read what this was about.

He didn't even bother speaking to his coach since he lost.

The man is done. Khabib retired him.

The guy is literally already asking for the rematch. But believe what you want dweeb.

hmmmm

edit: and omg already almost 400 posts ROFL. I bet I can guess what all of them are about.

LMAO at you calling anyone a BASEMENT DWELLER. talk about projecting rofl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back